LamboKeenie
Masters Card
LamboKeenie
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:12 pm #31

papagali wrote:don t you think the limiteds are pretty similar to base cards? i ve expected something better..anyway i m gonna collect them, cause man utd is my fav team from England
yeah apart from the fact that they say Limited Editon they look very similar

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:17 pm #32

Val wrote:
Phild wrote:The collection features 126 cards, broken down as follows;80 Base cards30 special cards - 1 in 4 packets16 Ultimate cards - 1 in 12 packets26 all-time player legends
Phil, sorry but I didn't get it. Player Legends are among those 30 special cards or they add up to the initial 126 cards? Seems to be an anwful short set with only 126 cards, 152 sounds better

By the way, how many cards per pack, how many packs in a box? If they are as ussuall 6/100, you get at least 4-5 complete base sets in a box. Thanks God there are only 2 kinds of inserts and they forgot about Champions ratio
Val, I just copied it from the sheet I got.

I think 100 packs per box, not 100% sure of cards per pack but I would guess at 6.

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:17 pm #33

MasterOfAdrenalyn wrote:
papagali wrote:don t you think the limiteds are pretty similar to base cards? i ve expected something better..anyway i m gonna collect them, cause man utd is my fav team from England
yeah apart from the fact that they say Limited Editon they look very similar
These are only pictures. they may look and feel entirely different to each other.

We'll find out on release day.

papagali
Masters Card
papagali
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:19 pm #34

you might be right mate..i think the adrenalyn champions league limiteds gave me the feeling that the limiteds must be very good...:D

mufc17
Masters Card
mufc17
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:27 pm #35

Sickone95 wrote:
Val wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
Val wrote:Might be a stupid question but why Scholes has black shorts instead of white, is that part of uniform or just Panini's magic wand?
I think its just the colour of the players preference or if the kitman ran low on white ones. both shorts are part of the kit though
Thanks Joel and excuse my ignorance. Anyhow, I did a bit of research as I am not that familiar with the kits and you are right, both shorts are part of the kit - but the black shorts are from the away kit and the red shirt from home kit - I doubt there is any chance to see Scholes combining those two in an official game
I think the shorts really depend on what the other team are wearing
Exactly that. For example we are playing Everton at Goodison we would wear the black shorts as our usual white would clash with Evertons white shorts.
I like the black shorts better personally.
Also did you know that the black part of United's kit (the socks) only got introduced as a way of paying respect to Munich

Val
101 Card
Val
101 Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:32 pm #36

papagali wrote:you might be right mate..i think the adrenalyn champions league limiteds gave me the feeling that the limiteds must be very good...:D
Come on, Alex, you know that Panini cards look a million times better in reality than their pictures

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:33 pm #37

mufc17 wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
Val wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
Val wrote:Might be a stupid question but why Scholes has black shorts instead of white, is that part of uniform or just Panini's magic wand?
I think its just the colour of the players preference or if the kitman ran low on white ones. both shorts are part of the kit though
Thanks Joel and excuse my ignorance. Anyhow, I did a bit of research as I am not that familiar with the kits and you are right, both shorts are part of the kit - but the black shorts are from the away kit and the red shirt from home kit - I doubt there is any chance to see Scholes combining those two in an official game
Exactly that. For example we are playing Everton at Goodison we would wear the black shorts as our usual white would clash with Evertons white shorts.
Also did you know that the black part of United's kit (the socks) only got introduced as a way of paying respect to Munich
thats interesting info mufc17 about munich. very nice touch. They also wore the shirt in one game against Man City didnt they to commemorate, although I may be wrong?

Always enjoy watching Man Utd games at the moment as a lot of people in the crowd wear Norwich City scarves. Great to see...
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:35 pm #38

JuveFC wrote:
mufc17 wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
Val wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
thats interesting info mufc17 about munich. very nice touch. They also wore the shirt in one game against Man City didnt they to commemorate, although I may be wrong?

Always enjoy watching Man Utd games at the moment as a lot of people in the crowd wear Norwich City scarves. Great to see...
Yep

but city won : :angry
they won both of the games against us that season too.

mufc17
Masters Card
mufc17
Masters Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:40 pm #39

JuveFC wrote:
mufc17 wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
Val wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:

LOL wear that very scarf with pride myself.

Yea to commemorate the 50th year Anniversary of the disaster both teams wore the shirts from that season 50 years ago.
Respect to city for that, As everyone knows - It was a Manchester tragedy, as back then clubs were very family based (and many City fans were realitives/friends of the never forgotten victims) so it touched both sides of Manchester,
Very very rarely do you ever hear any City fans disrespecting the tragedy like certain fans(scum) do

Gbamast
Signature Card
Gbamast
Signature Card

January 6th, 2011, 7:40 pm #40

Imma get these!
мαи?нєѕтєя υиιтє∂ fαи!
And Basingstoke Bison Ice Hockey Team Fan