Man Utd Hundred Clubs

arsenalwon7
Player of the Month
arsenalwon7
Player of the Month
Joined: October 15th, 2009, 4:07 pm

October 31st, 2009, 11:01 am #1

it is very unfair that man utd had 3 hundred clubs can someone please tell me why
Quote
Like
Share

RSACardCollector
101 Card
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 6:59 am

October 31st, 2009, 1:08 pm #2

because they have most fans. I dont think any of their players are hundred club worthy...
Quote
Like
Share

arsenalwon7
Player of the Month
arsenalwon7
Player of the Month
Joined: October 15th, 2009, 4:07 pm

October 31st, 2009, 2:38 pm #3

RSACardCollector wrote: because they have most fans. I dont think any of their players are hundred club worthy...
that is very true indeed ! none of their players are worth it but there is an exception cristiano ronaldo i have to admit he was good
Quote
Like
Share

RSACardCollector
101 Card
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 6:59 am

November 1st, 2009, 5:57 pm #4

arsenalwon7 wrote:
RSACardCollector wrote: because they have most fans. I dont think any of their players are hundred club worthy...
that is very true indeed ! none of their players are worth it but there is an exception cristiano ronaldo i have to admit he was good
ronaldo was very clever, he wasnt natural talent.... he should have been 60-100 not 101-101 even though he had skill...
Quote
Like
Share

andymac
100 Club
andymac
100 Club
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 2:33 pm

November 1st, 2009, 9:23 pm #5

Ronaldo - first sold for an amazing £12million as an 18 year old. UEFA Champions League winner and Player of the Tournament in 2008. He was named the FIFPro World Player of the Year and the FIFA World Player of the Year, in addition to becoming Manchester United's first Ballon d'Or winner in 40 years. He scored 42 goals in all competitions in 2007/2008. No surprise he was in the 100 club really.
My Dad says he was selfish and Fergie made a killing on his transfer to Real Madrid.
My feedback
Trusted traders: lambokeenie,pnchocolates,tollyman,Rob PBS,Cjchelsea,cannon,Arsenal2000
Quote
Like
Share

RSACardCollector
101 Card
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 6:59 am

November 7th, 2009, 7:47 pm #6

andymac wrote: Ronaldo - first sold for an amazing £12million as an 18 year old. UEFA Champions League winner and Player of the Tournament in 2008. He was named the FIFPro World Player of the Year and the FIFA World Player of the Year, in addition to becoming Manchester United's first Ballon d'Or winner in 40 years. He scored 42 goals in all competitions in 2007/2008. No surprise he was in the 100 club really.
My Dad says he was selfish and Fergie made a killing on his transfer to Real Madrid.
Your dad is indeed a clever man. I agree 100% that he was selfish, and so is his lazy boss Alex Furguson. Do you know why he is still the boss of Man Utd?

Because he's too lazy to sign a contract!!
Quote
Like
Share

megastarly
Limited Edition
megastarly
Limited Edition
Joined: November 10th, 2009, 4:02 pm

November 10th, 2009, 4:51 pm #7

and they have good quality players
Hello there im MegaStarly and i support Derby County
Feel free to:
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/megastarlylul
Follow me on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/megastarly
Subscribe to me on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/megastarly
Quote
Like
Share

KingOfMatchAttax
100 Club
Joined: April 2nd, 2010, 4:24 pm

May 22nd, 2010, 8:12 pm #8

MAN UTD ARE BEST THATS WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY HUNDRED CLUBS
Quote
Like
Share

MattieG7
Player of the Month
MattieG7
Player of the Month
Joined: November 30th, 2009, 4:53 pm

May 22nd, 2010, 8:21 pm #9

They've had 5 hundred clubs that I know of:

08/09 Ferdinand
08/09 Ronaldo 101
08/09 eXtra Van Der Sar
09/10 Van Der Sar
09/10 eXtra Rooney

Which makes it even worse! They probably had 10 in the 07/08 season lol.
Seeing as they didn't finish 1st this season ( :653 :clap :653 :clap ) they should only have 1 Hundred Club altogether in the next season & the eXtra set!!!
I am a very trusted trader
I am currently collecting these sets:

Match Attax 2009/2010 (I only need Mascherano Limited-Edition)
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 Cards (I need 18 Champions)
Match Attax England World Cup 2010 Cards (I only need Barry & Walcott Lim-Eds)

Feel free to ask me any questions
Quote
Like
Share

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 10:09 pm

May 22nd, 2010, 8:27 pm #10

Actually:

-Ronaldo 07/08 - Best Man Utd Then
-Ronaldo 08/09 - Best PL player then
-Ferdinand 08/09 - One of the best defenders then
-Van Der Sar 08/09 Extra - Had an excellent CS record
-Van Der Sar 09/10 - Had an excellent CS record the year before!!
-Rooney 09/10 Extra - Top scorer at this point
Quote
Like
Share