JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

November 19th, 2015, 3:26 pm #81

Got my first one today

Be interesting to see how quickly one crops up on ebay to see what it goes for
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

November 19th, 2015, 6:35 pm #82

Mine hasn't turned up yet so fingers crossed they turn up tomorrow!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

November 19th, 2015, 8:02 pm #83

Two listed on eBay. One at £100 bin, the other £199.99 bin

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero

November 19th, 2015, 8:45 pm #84

Got mine today too......good quality......much better than the Pro11's!

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

November 19th, 2015, 9:17 pm #85

pnchocolates wrote:Two listed on eBay. One at £100 bin, the other £199.99 bin
I have 2 and I would not even think about selling...I don't understand why people would want to if they are a true collector!!

I guess those winners were only after some easy money!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

November 19th, 2015, 10:42 pm #86

I got a card through the post today. Really surprised as I didn't get anything to say I had won so really pleased. Not sure what to do with it really. What is its worth? eBay is telling me that to sell for £90-£100. I thought it would be £40 maximum.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

November 20th, 2015, 7:18 am #87

FootyCardsMK wrote:Got mine today too......good quality......much better than the Pro11's!
Much better than the Pro 11's??

The Cahill is just the base card with a sticker over it. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice card to have, but nothing out of the ordinary card quality wise.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero

November 20th, 2015, 7:51 am #88

bibster wrote:
FootyCardsMK wrote:Got mine today too......good quality......much better than the Pro11's!

The Cahill is just the base card with a sticker over it. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice card to have, but nothing out of the ordinary card quality wise.
Sorry I meant the quality of the postage with the sleeve is better than the Pro11's postage quality!!!!!

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

November 20th, 2015, 10:01 am #89

bibster wrote:

bibster wrote:

Sorry I meant the quality of the postage with the sleeve is better than the Pro11's postage quality!!!!!
The Pro 11 cards this year are superb in design.

One of the Cahills we won went to the sorting office, and the condition of the envelope was far from quality!

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero

November 20th, 2015, 3:28 pm #90

Zissou wrote:
bibster wrote:

bibster wrote:

The Pro 11 cards this year are superb in design.

One of the Cahills we won went to the sorting office, and the condition of the envelope was far from quality!
My pro11 card was bent in the corner whereas for me the quality was much better on the cahill card