Lost Card

Mr epic cardz
101 Card

October 31st, 2010, 3:15 pm #1

hey when i went round my grandads house i brought my international legends binder i ran to get there
but because of the poor condition of the binder i lost zenidenne zidane :crying

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

October 31st, 2010, 3:19 pm #2

Mr epic cardz wrote:hey when i went round my grandads house i brought my international legends binder i ran to get there
but because of the poor condition of the binder i lost zenidenne zidane :crying
when i take my binder out my drawer, pele master, beckham and rummenigge keep on falling out. it gets annoying but i have completed the legends so hopefully the binder will be staying put.

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

October 31st, 2010, 3:32 pm #3

Are they the cards which are kept at the top of the binder pages. That is a problem with card collections kept in these plastic binders. Someone needs to go on Dragons den with a solution to this problem!!

Also with the binders, Panini ones always in the second half of the binder you have to insert the card at the back of the page rather than the front, very annoying. Topps binders used to be like this also but I see they've rectified it in the last 2 years.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

November 1st, 2010, 11:57 am #4

No, that's a special binder (I wouldn't call it a binder to be honest) which is basically a booklet with 4 cuts at the edges of each card - like in a resealable cardboard box, Oat So Simple-style. You need to lift the cut and place the cards under 2 of the cuts (the 2 others being for the card on the back page).

Not sure I have been very clear but it's really annoying.

Mr epic cardz, which Zidane did you lose? Regular one of Man of the Match? I'll be happy to send you the card against a stamped address envelope.

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition

November 1st, 2010, 4:52 pm #5

I didn't see the point of those ones, I just stuck mine in the back of my regular MA England binder.

Although I preferred the Panini idea of having to insert the second half of the binder's cards through the back. No idea why, I just preferred it. Makes it easier for some of the last cards (such as the managers would be in 10/11 MA!) I guess.
My wants - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6760074/1/
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

Bigger_Kid
Man of the Match
Bigger_Kid
Man of the Match

November 1st, 2010, 6:41 pm #7

Once I have completed a collection I take it out of the binder and put the cards in Ultra Pro Platinum 9 card sheets which I store in a ring binder. Each base card gets a "penny pocket" sleeve and each man of the Match/Limited gets a clear hologrammed deck protector sleeve. I also only put one card in each slot rather than putting two back to back. I then store the binders in a plastic box with the tins.

I realise this may be expensive for our younger members but when you've gone to the expense of completing a set it's worth it (and you don't really need all the sleeves if you want to keep down the cost).
Trading Hall of Fame :pnchocolates (many times), Poolstar, traderleon, wdy11, sturon, Rob PBS, Arsenal2000, cannon (2), seb10, "nffc are the best", gokurasu73,

Trading Hall of Shame :no-one

My Forum Feedback

arsenal9126
Masters Card
arsenal9126
Masters Card

November 1st, 2010, 6:50 pm #8

I put a little bit of blue tac on the corners so it stays in insted of the ridiculas slots
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic

llpalm08
Masters Card
llpalm08
Masters Card

November 5th, 2010, 7:46 pm #9

You could cut down a side of an a4 punch pocket sheet and slide it over the pages, that should help stop the cards falling out and getting lost.

Cescfan1
Signature Card
Cescfan1
Signature Card

November 5th, 2010, 7:49 pm #10

I have lost some really valuable cards wich I'm trading with moma but I know the will turn up
Arsenal 'til I die

My Feedback