London Shepherds Bush Westfield Shopping Center Event 31/10/2013

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

October 31st, 2013, 7:55 pm #1

Hi Everyone
Today i went to the second London event of the week in west london. I arrived just after 11.00 after another delayed train journey and spoke to Chris from Topps and Rod Pearson from Topps again for a few minutes before Chris told me to go straight through to play the Master, who was Luke (adrenalynxl9 from on here) and after a short time queuing i was able to play him. Whilst queuing i met Mega (Harrick on here) and Harry his son and talked to him a bit about how difficult it is to pick a team this year due to the values of the attackers compared to the defenders. Finally my turn came to play Luke and i beat him 6-5 thus winning my second master card of the week. It was then my brother Harry's turn but he lost to Luke on Penalties. He queued and played again and he was hoping to play Harry Mega's son who took a turn as Master whilst Luke was on a break. However as it came to his turn to play Brindan arrived and took over so Harry played Brindan and lost 6-4.
My Brother then had some really bad luck when as he was queuing to play a third time against one of the masters they stopped the game's just as it was his turn due to the "imminent" arrival of Ashley Cole who infact didn't turn up till 5 past 3 and then after interviews finally started signing cards at quarter past. We were thankfully near the front of the queue so after an hour and 20 minutes waiting we finally met Ashley Cole and got a signed card each, He didn't speak much and it was very much like a conveyor-belt you had a quick picture and no sooner had you had your picture the next person was making their way towards him. Topps took official photographs which will be on their facebook page tomorrow.
The event was a lot busier as expected than the previous day and there were to my relief a lot more people swapping cards than yesterday so i was able to swap so now we don't need too many cards! We left at 4.00PM and overall it was a great day and it was again great to meet a few forum members again today!
If anyone wants to know the team i won with then i will post it below
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

wille9
Player of the Month
wille9
Player of the Month

October 31st, 2013, 8:26 pm #2

Tankerton1 wrote:Hi Everyone
Today i went to the second London event of the week in west london. I arrived just after 11.00 after another delayed train journey and spoke to Chris from Topps and Rod Pearson from Topps again for a few minutes before Chris told me to go straight through to play the Master, who was Luke (adrenalynxl from on here) and after a short time queuing i was able to play him. Whilst queuing i met Mega (Harrick on here) and Harry his son and talked to him a bit about how difficult it is to pick a team this year due to the values of the attackers compared to the defenders. Finally my turn came to play Luke and i beat him 6-5 thus winning my second master card of the week. It was then my brother Harry's turn but he lost to Luke on Penalties. He queued and played again and he was hoping to play Harry Mega's son who took a turn as Master whilst Luke was on a break. However as it came to his turn to play Brindan arrived and took over so Harry played Brindan and lost 6-4.
My Brother then had some really bad luck when as he was queuing to play a third time against one of the masters they stopped the game's just as it was his turn due to the "imminent" arrival of Ashley Cole who infact didn't turn up till 5 past 3 and then after interviews finally started signing cards at quarter past. We were thankfully near the front of the queue so after an hour and 20 minutes waiting we finally met Ashley Cole and got a signed card each, He didn't speak much and it was very much like a conveyor-belt you had a quick picture and no sooner had you had your picture the next person was making their way towards him. Topps took official photographs which will be on their facebook page tomorrow.
The event was a lot busier as expected than the previous day and there were to my relief a lot more people swapping cards than yesterday so i was able to swap so now we don't need too many cards! We left at 4.00PM and overall it was a great day and it was again great to meet a few forum members again today!
If anyone wants to know the team i won with then i will post it below
Many Thanks
Toby
What was your team?
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

October 31st, 2013, 8:30 pm #3

The Team is as follows:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Ferdinand Baines Luiz(100 Club)
Tiote Diame (Star Player) Hazard (Gold Limited Edition)
Walcott Welbeck (Man of the Match)
Subs: Gabbidon Chester Whittaker
Manager: Wenger
And the Referee
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

October 31st, 2013, 9:17 pm #4

Will be a lot easier now you have a Jack Wilshere HC… Got home after a great day to then have to go out Trick or Treating LOL. Once again Harry won the first Master Card (second of the week) of the day, using Team Awesome (as he likes to call it) and he was absolutely made up to be picked as stand in Master and won all five games he played (even got cocky with it too LOL), great experience so watch out come Easter, we have a nine year old contender LOL

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

October 31st, 2013, 9:20 pm #5

Oh and the two signed Ashley Cole cards and a signed Chelsea Flag went down well too, love it when a plan comes together...

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
Fabien
Hat Trick Hero

September 13th, 2014, 12:12 pm #6

i was !

Those last year i was in London in vacation, and someone says me you can go in big mall in order to make shopping, and this 31 th october what was my surprise when a saw a topps show in the center of the mall !

It's was fun to speak with order soccers cards fans and made some cards trades.

I also saw the premier league trophy ! but i don't saw some stars (i have heard than former Chelsea player Zola or Tottenham player Kyle Walker will be at the mall for the event ; but i didn't see them !)