london match attax tour event

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

April 9th, 2013, 5:23 pm #1

James and i will be there

Say hi if you see us, i will be in a liverpool top and james will be in his local football team top that has match attax logo on it.

Good luck for the tournament!

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero

April 9th, 2013, 5:31 pm #2

If I can find you, I will introduce myself

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

April 9th, 2013, 6:35 pm #3

See you and James there!! Looking forward to seeing you after last year!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

jezmanG
Regular Card
jezmanG
Regular Card

April 9th, 2013, 7:23 pm #4

I will be coming to the London tour event tomorrow with my 7 year old son, Luke - we're travelling from Nottingham. It's our first one, and I wanted to ask - how long does it generally take to do everything? Is there normally lots of queueing? The thing is, we're going to do the Wembley stadium tour while we're there, but not sure what time to book it for. We should be arriving at Wembley between 10.45-11.00am.

Thanks in advance for any help! :help

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

April 9th, 2013, 7:51 pm #5

I've heard that the Wembley Stadium tour is quite a long one as we thought about doing it on the day as we know one of the people at wembley who could of taken us around but we didn't think there would be enough time. if you were to get there at that time, i would suggest that you do the event first and in that time you should be able to play in the tournaments swap and get the last cards you need and possibly do the auction if you had enough time and then go between 2.00 and 3.00pm to do the tour if possible. the only problem will be that if your son does well in the tournaments then you could be there until 3.30 at least and you will miss meeting Mikel Arteta who is due to be there between 2.00-4.00 pm.
I hope i could help and if anyone has a better solution then please suggest it!
Thank you and i may see you there
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

jezmanG
Regular Card
jezmanG
Regular Card

April 9th, 2013, 9:11 pm #6

Thanks Toby - I don't think that him doing well in the tournament will be an issue as he's very much a beginner! I think we'll book something around 2.00pm and it's meant to last about 75 mins so we can always pop back in if there's anything we haven't already done.

Cjchelsea
Masters Card
Cjchelsea
Masters Card

April 9th, 2013, 9:30 pm #7

Toby is spot on, the wembley tour takes ages and you end up at the shop when you have finished. It takes a good 2 hours, or it did when i went a year or two back, i'd make the match attax tour your priority, then when you think you have done all you wanted to do, go for the tour,

Chris
Munich - 19.05.12 Amsterdam - 15.05.13 -------------- Two European finals in a year!!!

WANT SIGNED CARDS, JOHN TERRY, FRANK LAMPARD OR CHELSEA AUTO/JERSEY CARDS. PM ME

Happy to help authenticicate auto's!

COLLECTING SIGNED CARDS AT THE MOMENT. Met; Bale, Drogba, Lampard, Mata, Lewandowski, Dani Alves, and many many more

Tradelist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... ost8224019
Wishlist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 915/1/#new
YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqULl7 ... _as=public

Photo Albums!:
https://plus.google.com/photos/11018776 ... 804/photos

Thanks to all my trading partners

Over 100 Trades on this forum!

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

April 9th, 2013, 9:58 pm #8

I'll be there with a green shoebox full of cards, an FCF bag and my dad.

hattersfan
Masters Card
hattersfan
Masters Card

April 9th, 2013, 10:07 pm #9

I'll be there with 3 match attax bags, a red superdry top and possibly a World Championships Jacket
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.