Limited Editions should they be Magazine based only?

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

January 31st, 2010, 6:36 pm #1

Limited Editions should they be Magazine based only?

You may select 1 option

Some of the LE's are only available in packs from certain retailers making them quite difficult to get hold of and needing collectors to spend a lot of money to collect.

Should the LE's be only Magazine based where you are guarrenteed to get one for only a few pounds?

RSACardCollector
101 Card

February 1st, 2010, 12:51 pm #2

It would be cool if they had more limited editions in magazines, but should stick to the international-based ones...\

I think they should also stop distributing them in 'SPECIFIC' boxes, and just put them in regular boxes, like 1 in each 100/200 packs.

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card

February 1st, 2010, 5:42 pm #3

I want collecting to be more challenging again! How about 3 differeny ones you can get from tins. Also when I first saw the unofficial limited editions last year on a website in I think December I thought they'd be given out as prizes for the MAWC. I was very dissapointed

andymac
100 Club
andymac
100 Club

February 4th, 2010, 10:20 pm #4

Yes, I agree with the above 2 posts. Magazines only for Ltd Editions. But Match Attax like their collectors tins too, so it'll be hard to limit these. Remember 2 seasons ago in MA 07/08. There were 5 different LEs in 5 different MA collectors tins. I had to spend loads buying different tins though. Would prefer it just in magazines though. This would make them RARER. Because the magazines are on sale for 1 week to 1 month only.
My feedback
Trusted traders: lambokeenie,pnchocolates,tollyman,Rob PBS,Cjchelsea,cannon,Arsenal2000

Mariocamb13
Masters Card
Mariocamb13
Masters Card

February 28th, 2010, 4:09 pm #5

andymac wrote:Yes, I agree with the above 2 posts. Magazines only for Ltd Editions. But Match Attax like their collectors tins too, so it'll be hard to limit these. Remember 2 seasons ago in MA 07/08. There were 5 different LEs in 5 different MA collectors tins. I had to spend loads buying different tins though. Would prefer it just in magazines though. This would make them RARER. Because the magazines are on sale for 1 week to 1 month only.
There were 6 diffrent limited editions in the 07/08 tin actually
Thanks to everyone who i have traded with. I have fully completed thease sets including ALL limited editions and mastercards...

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariocamb13?feature=mhum

ben9011
Signature Card
ben9011
Signature Card

February 28th, 2010, 5:47 pm #6

mags only
LFC 4 Eva
His armband proved he was a red suarez, suarez you'll never walk alone it said suarez,suarez he bought his band from from a lad in spain tall and blonde forgot his name luiz suarez liverpool's number 7
Xbox Live: oPeX QuAnTaM

Rob PBS
101 Card
Rob PBS
101 Card

March 1st, 2010, 7:58 am #7

I like the way you can get them in the collector guide and starter packs, making a couple of them easy to get. Then the others for the more hardcore of collectors. It is a bit of a pain if you don't know what magazines they come in though (or were late starting to collect, like me)
I like the shop based LEs too, I think it's a good idea, because it at least gives a chance of getting them for some people.
Good Traders: Supersupercookie, bwfc123, Amoghmalhaar, gt6943, Nick 1998, Alexcollects (x2), Westernking, wdy11 (x2), JoelMangsa (x2), TraderLeon (x2), DanishCollector, Bigger Kid, Mariocamb13, CjChelsea (x3), Pnchocolates, MKDons2010, KingofMatchAttax, nffc are the best, K-Schwein

My Panini Wantlist

My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Feedback

Amoghmalhaar
Masters Card
Amoghmalhaar
Masters Card

March 28th, 2010, 6:40 pm #8

I think they should stick to the current distribution because collecting wouldn't be fun if you finish the collection within about 1 week.
I am selling lots of Match Attax from all seasons except 07/08 Extra!

Also contact me if you are interested in Cricket Attax!

CFCSTEVE
i-card

April 7th, 2010, 4:10 pm #9

personally i think apart from the starter pack and collecrors guide,all limited editions should be distributed randomly in packs in all retailers and not just smiths and martins/mcolls.

Mariocamb13
Masters Card
Mariocamb13
Masters Card

April 20th, 2010, 6:28 pm #10

Hmm, that would make it REALLY challenging, BUT i dont want as many limited editions as the Pannini Set Adrenalyn set, that was AWFUL and like 20 Limiteds in diffrent binders lol...
Thanks to everyone who i have traded with. I have fully completed thease sets including ALL limited editions and mastercards...

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariocamb13?feature=mhum