Kyle Walker Silver Limited Edition

Larrybigbananas
Fans Favourite
Larrybigbananas
Fans Favourite

August 27th, 2014, 6:55 am #1

Just received letter in post from match attax to confirm that issue 46 will be the last issue printed. As a thank you for continued support a Silver Limited Edition Kyle walker Card will be included. Anyone still subscribing will receive this exclusive card.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

August 27th, 2014, 7:54 am #2

Thanks for the Information BarryBigBannas that is good news, i hope people haven't stopped subscribing as otherwise they are going to be very disappointed!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 27th, 2014, 8:06 am #3

Glad I have carried on paying, even though the mag is rubbish!

So that just leaves the Walker Bronze to find - surely they will release it somehow??
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

elcid
Player of the Month
elcid
Player of the Month

August 27th, 2014, 10:06 am #4

I know for a fact they had many complaints about the whole idea and the magazine quality so very happy to see they have seen sense. Will be interesting to see how quickly they deal with refunds as many will have 1 or 2 issues owing to them.

At the Wembley event where they handed out the gold Walker LE, I was told that if they did not resurrect the newspaper deal originally stated as the way to get the bronze LE that they would use the Box of Wow (I think that was what it was called) promotion at a later date. Maybe this will be back on the agenda?

sultan
Fans Favourite
sultan
Fans Favourite

August 27th, 2014, 1:21 pm #5

i got the letter but i unsubscribed a week ago....
but if i got the letter maybe they are still sending me this weeks issue
so id like to know does everyone have this letter(anyone who has ever subscribed)
or is it just people who are still subscribing

Larrybigbananas
Fans Favourite
Larrybigbananas
Fans Favourite

August 27th, 2014, 1:55 pm #6

It will be interesting to find out if ex-subscribers will receive this card. Having received the letter it mentiones that active subscribers would receive the card with their magazine. It also mentions that the card is included as a "thank you" for supporting the magazine. If the card is to be sent only to active subscribers then that would make it just that little bit rarer. To be honest I normally take the cards straight from the packaging and chuck magazine in the bin so don't even know when issue 46 is due

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

August 27th, 2014, 1:59 pm #7

Issue 46 is due this week (so on Saturday 30th August) as issue 45 was last week. It will be interesting to find out if they include any information about renewing subsricption etc. and when the new magazine's for this years collection will be available and sent out.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

obdbdb
Regular Card
obdbdb
Regular Card

August 27th, 2014, 2:26 pm #8

When I spoke to Topps earlier this week, they said there were currently no plans for a Match Attax magazine for the 2014-2015 season.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

August 27th, 2014, 5:11 pm #9

@obdbdb that would make sense because in the letter it says 'Issue 46 will be the last issue of the Match Attax Magazine' and it later goes on to say 'where applicable cancellations and refunds will be issued'
Trade List Wishlist

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 27th, 2014, 9:22 pm #10

They must have had mass cancellations once gold Aguero was sent out.

They needed a decent world cup limited not just a card you could already get elsewhere.