jermain defoe error card?

lukepaulsmith
i-card

March 6th, 2017, 1:26 pm #1

hi ive just opened a pack and I have pulled a jermain defoe star player and he seems to have a black line that goes through the back of his head and I was wondering would this be classed as an error card

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

March 6th, 2017, 3:37 pm #2

Hi I think I know what your on about I have had a number of star player cards that have not printed properly it's as though when printiing the background, the printers skip one row of pixels resulting in a line horizontally

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

March 11th, 2017, 12:44 pm #3

Jimmieg7 wrote:Hi I think I know what your on about I have had a number of star player cards that have not printed properly it's as though when printiing the background, the printers skip one row of pixels resulting in a line horizontally
this happens every year. They were sellable on eBay in 2009/10 season when the error first occured, but now no one seems to be too interested as it is so frequent. I would stil class it as an error though.

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

March 12th, 2017, 2:08 pm #4

If every card with a line or smudge or something like that is considered an error that would be madness....people would just run cards through a printer and get a black line on it to make it an error card...surely for it to be an error card it would have to be a different picture, different player, different rating or something like that
cards that are completely missing the gold print, have the wrong name etc would also fall in to this category as far as I am concerned
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY