Is this Right

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 2:16 am

December 23rd, 2010, 6:18 am #1

Hi guys/girls

The last packet of 09/10 i bought contained a JAVIER MASHERANO Limited Edition.

At K-mart in Australia?

But aren't they spose to be in English Martin Mcolls boxes?

Please :help cause i was wondering if this was rare?

Thanks,

Maxi Taxi :cheers
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.
Quote
Like
Share

Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Joined: March 20th, 2010, 9:44 am

December 23rd, 2010, 6:21 am #2

Dude, in Malaysia its the same. We also got it, but not much, only 1000 Mascherano LE like that were distributed to our country. I got him by trading


Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page
Quote
Like
Share

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 2:16 am

December 23rd, 2010, 6:23 am #3

Mr.SpongeMan wrote:Dude, in Malaysia its the same. We also got it, but not much, only 1000 Mascherano LE like that were distributed to our country. I got him by trading
Oh ok i wonder how many were distributed to Australia?

thanks
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.
Quote
Like
Share

Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Joined: March 20th, 2010, 9:44 am

December 23rd, 2010, 6:28 am #4

IDK, try asking your country's distributor I also don't know how many were distributed in my country, that was just a guess


Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page
Quote
Like
Share

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 2:16 am

December 23rd, 2010, 6:30 am #5

Mr.SpongeMan wrote:IDK, try asking your country's distributor I also don't know how many were distributed in my country, that was just a guess
yeah i would imagine it would be around the 100 mark?

Maybe around 2000 were distibuted to Australia,oh well i will ask.
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.
Quote
Like
Share

Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Joined: March 20th, 2010, 9:44 am

December 23rd, 2010, 6:33 am #6

Yeah maybe, but it could be the rarest card in our country


Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page
Quote
Like
Share

gokurasu73
101 Card
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 7:10 am

January 2nd, 2011, 6:40 am #7

Mr.SpongeMan wrote:Yeah maybe, but it could be the rarest card in our country
Malaysia also had Walcott remember. So Walcott should be the rarest.
Trusted traders- supersupercookie, Bigger_Kid, JuveFC(x3), blizzard, MasterofMatchAttax, Sickone95, mufc17, MIKADO0231, Maxi Taxi, TheKingOfCards, Arsenal101
SCAMMERS- Master.of Match Atax Junior

My feedback
My wishlist
Quote
Like
Share

Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Joined: March 20th, 2010, 9:44 am

January 2nd, 2011, 6:45 am #8

gokurasu73 wrote:
Mr.SpongeMan wrote:Yeah maybe, but it could be the rarest card in our country
Malaysia also had Walcott remember. So Walcott should be the rarest.
I mean rarest LE


Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page
Quote
Like
Share