How rare are the euro signed cards

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

June 15th, 2012, 11:36 pm #1

Does anyone know how many of each of these there are supposed to be as there seems to be a lot of them on ebay and Ive heard of a guy who has figured out how to see them inside the binders and got 14 signed cards just by going round a few asdas?? There definately seems to be more of them about than the premier league signed cards.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

June 16th, 2012, 7:00 pm #2

alanaman wrote:Does anyone know how many of each of these there are supposed to be as there seems to be a lot of them on ebay and Ive heard of a guy who has figured out how to see them inside the binders and got 14 signed cards just by going round a few asdas?? There definately seems to be more of them about than the premier league signed cards.
They are in the binder, front page middle pocket, according to a person who found one.

If I had the time I'd go searching!

My competions give the numbers per card on the 'posters'

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

June 17th, 2012, 12:05 am #3

Thanks Tollyman, I live in Northern Ireland so unfortunately dont have the opportunity to find any of them.

English players only available in England
Irish players only available in Republic of Ireland
We get the blue world stars version with no signed cards

Apparently if you move the binder to a see through spot on the outer bag then press down on the top of the binder you can see the dark patch of the hologram on the signed card.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

June 17th, 2012, 4:23 pm #4

easy enough to see down the side of the binder!

graham
Hat Trick Hero
graham
Hat Trick Hero

June 18th, 2012, 2:59 pm #5

tollyman is right i'm the person who has 14 signed cards i have hart x3 cole x2 and johnson x 9. but i cant find young
anywhere it was daveowls that told alanman. i will add to get these cards i have had to look at thousands of binders
at work