Hi...New to FCF...

hkandola
Regular Card
hkandola
Regular Card

January 2nd, 2015, 8:31 am #1

Hi Guys,
Am new to FCF and new to this whole card trading world so just looking for advice. I've started this on behalf of my 7 year old son who is mad keen on cards with the Match Attax 14/15 being his first real collection. Got him 2 packs the other day and his little face was gutted when almost all of them were swaps hence me being on this forum. Can you give me some advice on how to go about trading the swaps that he has now built up for the cards he needs please. Have read some of the info but still a little unsure about how I go about approaching or requesting swaps...

Any advice would be welcome...

Thanks for any help that anybody can provide...oh and Happy New Year!!!

Cheers, Nik.

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

January 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm #2

Quickest and easiest way is to swap with his friends. I'd imagine other kids in his school collect them, and being 7 you or his mum take him to school and collect him, so your son needs to find out which other kids are collecting, let you or his mum know, and then you or his mum can negotiate the exchange of swaps on his behalf.

Failing that if you've got lots of swaps (20+) then I don't mind swapping with you. Just click on the blue PM box down below my name and I we can discuss a postal exchange of swaps.

Welcome to the forum though For future reference, there is a trading section of the forum, where this sort of thing can take place.

<<<

hkandola
Regular Card
hkandola
Regular Card

January 4th, 2015, 8:31 am #3

Hi Dorking,
Thanks, that's great. The school has banned football cards and any trading as it causes them too many issue when the children lose them etc.

My son is pulling together a list of all his swaps. Once done I will drop you a PM.

I'll also have a look around the trading section also.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

January 4th, 2015, 2:45 pm #4

Hi

I have a thread in the trading area for MA 14/15
Please feel free to contact me via PM if there is anything of interest