Good Fortune From The Collectors Gods

DontMarktheCard2014
Regular Card

May 15th, 2014, 3:18 pm #1

Hi Guys,

I bought 50 World Cup packs the other day, and spent the next couple of days sorting them and putting them in my main and reserve albums, yes I have 2 albums on the go lol. Now picture the scene, the time is 12:30am, and I have just finished sorting out both albums. I grabbed the carrier bag that held all the packs I had bought and was just about to throw it in the bin when I realized there was still an unopened pack in the bag. So I took the pack out of the bag, and sat with it in my hand for a few seconds. I suddenly looked up to the heavens and said out loud, "Be kind and give me a double trouble card please". I then opened the pack and low and behold there in my hand was the the Iniesta/Hernandez card, needless to say I was over the moon when I put it in its place of pride in my collection.

I was just wondering if any of you have had a similar experience, of being smiled upon by the collectors gods.

DontMarkTheCard2014

June 4th, 2014, 4:03 am #2

The best card out of the packs I've got personally so far is Eden Hazard (GC) and Mesut Ozil also the same (GC)

Apart from that I've picked up quite a few defensive rocks and fan favourite cards along with utility players I've now completed half of the collection but as of yet the best cards have been the game changers I've had nothing higher than that

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

June 4th, 2014, 10:03 pm #3

Well done, good hit!

Not long ago I persuaded my lad to play a few games of FCFF-UK league after not playing for months. Managed to win 6 packs of FWF S2 packs. From those packs he pulled a Maradona 1 of 1 Auto!! Sold for £1,000.

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

June 5th, 2014, 7:13 am #4

I opened a multipack the other day and got Messi / Aguero and Suarez / Cavani in the same pack plus Ronaldo Top Master - not bad from 6 packs
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk