JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

December 7th, 2010, 3:52 pm #41

Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

cardhitter
Limited Edition
cardhitter
Limited Edition

December 7th, 2010, 3:56 pm #42

JuveFC wrote:Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)
You might have to pretend to be a german child lol..

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

December 7th, 2010, 4:03 pm #43

cardhitter wrote:
JuveFC wrote:Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)
You might have to pretend to be a german child lol..
not much chance of that looking at the German World Championship card - unless they have adult looking shaved heads kids as well as the ones with longer hair, LOL!!
I'll have to see if Diego can pop over to do a signing session in the UK

MGZN
Masters Card
MGZN
Masters Card

December 8th, 2010, 2:58 pm #44

JuveFC wrote:
nickashescadd2009@hotmail.com wrote:walcott on here for 1200 ebay...
1200?? thats laughable, I paid about a tenth of that amount for it.
who is it Yahyanoor or Silverbackmonkey :rofl
Traceface74
Link
YOURE MUM GAY

cardhitter
Limited Edition
cardhitter
Limited Edition

December 8th, 2010, 3:09 pm #45

What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given £180
Toure £125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

December 8th, 2010, 4:06 pm #46

cardhitter wrote:What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given £180
Toure £125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)
They still seem quite steep - I would say the Toure was reasonable if it was mint but the description suggests it is rough (I bet its the same card which sold for £60 recently which you put the link up)

The unreleased cards can someone have a look at the prices and let cardhitter know as I dont have any ideas on these the only value I know is the Dunn LE.

cardhitter
Limited Edition
cardhitter
Limited Edition

December 8th, 2010, 4:59 pm #47

JuveFC wrote:
cardhitter wrote:What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given £180
Toure £125
They still seem quite steep - I would say the Toure was reasonable if it was mint but the description suggests it is rough (I bet its the same card which sold for £60 recently which you put the link up)

The unreleased cards can someone have a look at the prices and let cardhitter know as I dont have any ideas on these the only value I know is the Dunn LE.
I'd say all of the cards are overpriced to some extent...

Here's the reply I got to my question..

"I am negotiable on most cards, although feel the Given is reasonably priced, especially as pay 10% ebay fees. If you pay direct through paypal that will save ebay fees and I will give full saving to you. Email me on [her email address] with cards you are interested in and we can discuss pricing. I have no connection to Topps, I have bought off ebay and gained contact that way, I am primarily a collector (actually it was when my sons got involved 3 years back that I got into it), but sometimes I manage to get a few of the very rare cards as doubles. I find it is easy for sites to say cards are not worth it, but to get the rare cards is very difficult and I have acquired them slowly and painfully over 3 years. I would imagine that most people who say they are to expensive do not have the rare cards and that is quite simply because you do need to pay to get them. I have only recently got the last one I was loking for being the Fabregas signed and had to pay handsomely for it, although I am saitified with having got all the rare cards. That said the latest Rio I have not got. Hope that helps."

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

December 8th, 2010, 5:17 pm #48

Given is way too overpriced that is for certain. I think they are talking rubbish frankly trying to sell them as there has been no fabregas on ebay recently Im certain of that. It sounds like they are selling off the rough ones of their collection (which would make sense). Ask them how much they paid for Fabregas hologram?!!

As they say its easy for sites to say there not worth it but I have most of the cards from 2009 as well and know how much I paid for them - nowhere near on the Given amount!!!

I think they are just lying as you can see what they have bought recently on their feedback. They did pay £300 for a giggs LE by the looks of it though.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... ackAsBuyer

Personally I would wait till they come on auction at a proper starting price, I would be very surprised if anyone bid on these.
Although values are all about what a person is prepared to buy at!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

December 8th, 2010, 5:26 pm #49

have a look at this from the same seller - NOW THIS IS EMBARASSING:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Match-Attax-Rare- ... 3f05805ce2

:sf4 :rofl :idiot

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

December 8th, 2010, 5:48 pm #50

No not a bad price real bargain
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!