Giggs, Dunn & Gera Limited Editions Photos

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:26 am

October 6th, 2009, 9:17 pm #1

Post from caveboydave:

here is some photos of my 3 rare limited edition match attax 08/09 cards
you all have seen the david dunn card before some of you may have seen the giggs card but have any one seen zoltan gere card i have only ever seen the one i got i brought it of ebay in october 08 i hope you like them



Quote
Like
Share

RSACardCollector
101 Card
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 6:59 am

October 10th, 2009, 11:25 am #2

Tollyman wrote: Post from caveboydave:

here is some photos of my 3 rare limited edition match attax 08/09 cards
you all have seen the david dunn card before some of you may have seen the giggs card but have any one seen zoltan gere card i have only ever seen the one i got i brought it of ebay in october 08 i hope you like them
There was once a site showing all 9 unofficial limited editions, I just cant remember what it was called... it also had pictures
Quote
Like
Share

blackout216
Player of the Month
blackout216
Player of the Month
Joined: November 22nd, 2009, 4:38 am

November 22nd, 2009, 4:44 am #3

RSACardCollector wrote:
Tollyman wrote: Post from caveboydave:

here is some photos of my 3 rare limited edition match attax 08/09 cards
you all have seen the david dunn card before some of you may have seen the giggs card but have any one seen zoltan gere card i have only ever seen the one i got i brought it of ebay in october 08 i hope you like them
There was once a site showing all 9 unofficial limited editions, I just cant remember what it was called... it also had pictures
where did you find that gera limited edition?
Quote
Like
Share

felipemful
Signature Card
felipemful
Signature Card
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 12:52 am

June 28th, 2010, 8:33 am #4

it is fantastic :clap :clap :653
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful

felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------
Quote
Like
Share

swapit
Masters Card
swapit
Masters Card
Joined: September 24th, 2010, 7:07 am

December 20th, 2010, 11:23 am #5

what i would give to get my hands on those cards!
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC
Quote
Like
Share

MATCHATTAXLEGEND
Signature Card
MATCHATTAXLEGEND
Signature Card
Joined: September 25th, 2010, 7:56 pm

December 20th, 2010, 11:28 am #6

do u have tuncay by any chance? there on ebay , but its something like £300+ for dunn
Quote
Like
Share

swapit
Masters Card
swapit
Masters Card
Joined: September 24th, 2010, 7:07 am

December 20th, 2010, 11:36 am #7

MATCHATTAXLEGEND wrote:do u have tuncay by any chance? there on ebay , but its something like £300+ for dunn
I found these

Dunn
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-RARE-MATCH-A ... 3362e1df85

and these 07/08 LE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-VERY-RARE-MATC ... 3362ffa38e
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC
Quote
Like
Share

MATCHATTAXLEGEND
Signature Card
MATCHATTAXLEGEND
Signature Card
Joined: September 25th, 2010, 7:56 pm

December 20th, 2010, 11:47 am #8

swapit wrote:
MATCHATTAXLEGEND wrote:do u have tuncay by any chance? there on ebay , but its something like £300+ for dunn
I found these

Dunn
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-RARE-MATCH-A ... 3362e1df85

and these 07/08 LE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-VERY-RARE-MATC ... 3362ffa38e
carnt find tuncay anywere :shrug
found this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Match-Attax-2008- ... 5d21f5fa8c
Quote
Like
Share

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 10:39 pm

April 23rd, 2012, 12:47 am #9

I have dunn, gera and sanli, anyone got any others?
Quote
Like
Share

Tobygan
100 Club
Tobygan
100 Club
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 3:02 pm

April 23rd, 2012, 3:27 am #10

I would like to buy your gera LE if u wanna sell, alanaman.
Quote
Like
Share