giggs 0809 limited

ofb1988
Masters Card
ofb1988
Masters Card
Joined: April 7th, 2011, 5:20 pm

June 12th, 2012, 11:30 pm #1

Quote
Like
Share

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:26 am

June 13th, 2012, 12:05 am #2

I would expect this to go above £400
Quote
Like
Share

watts27
Limited Edition
watts27
Limited Edition
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 8:53 pm

June 13th, 2012, 2:28 am #3

If i had the money that'd be a great deal imo.

I think it's the rarest of the unreleased LTDs.
USA TRADER

MAIN PLAYER COLLECTIONS: Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Craig Bellamy, Pepe Reina, Jordan Henderson, and Carlos Valderrama
OTHERS: Daniel Sturridge, Jamie Carragher, Brad Friedel, Danny Murphy, Dirk Kuyt, Kenny Dalglish, Emile Heskey, Luis Suarez, Charlie Adam, and Didi Hamann

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/107287292058313764543
My Want list: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 411/1/#new
My Trade list: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 558/1/#new
Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6879448/1/

Trusted Traders: heycallumjx2, K-Schwein, Ho123Wangx2, matchattaxmaster22, Sickone95, JRDuck, wanderers, gt6943x3, hattersfan
Quote
Like
Share

Tobygan
100 Club
Tobygan
100 Club
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 3:02 pm

June 13th, 2012, 5:17 am #4

watts27 wrote:If i had the money that'd be a great deal imo.

I think it's the rarest of the unreleased LTDs.
I think Geovanni is the rarest one. if valencia LE ever exist, it would be too.
Quote
Like
Share

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:26 am

June 13th, 2012, 6:23 am #5

Tobygan wrote:
watts27 wrote:If i had the money that'd be a great deal imo.

I think it's the rarest of the unreleased LTDs.
I think Geovanni is the rarest one. if valencia LE ever exist, it would be too.
Nobody knows the rarity of these cards as Topps do not discuss or possibly does not know the number of cards that got into the 'wild'. Any numbers bandied around I believe is guesswork.

Giggs has a premium because it is Ryan Giggs!

If anyone has any official word from Topps on these cards I'd love to hear it.
Quote
Like
Share

Tobygan
100 Club
Tobygan
100 Club
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 3:02 pm

June 13th, 2012, 7:38 am #6

Tollyman wrote:
Tobygan wrote:
watts27 wrote:If i had the money that'd be a great deal imo.

I think it's the rarest of the unreleased LTDs.
I think Geovanni is the rarest one. if valencia LE ever exist, it would be too.
Nobody knows the rarity of these cards as Topps do not discuss or possibly does not know the number of cards that got into the 'wild'. Any numbers bandied around I believe is guesswork.

Giggs has a premium because it is Ryan Giggs!

If anyone has any official word from Topps on these cards I'd love to hear it.
well, although there's no official word about these cards, but still can guess from the price of it. Geovanni has raised to 800 GBP per one and Yahyanoor seems not having any more. so that's my opinion.
Quote
Like
Share

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 10:39 pm

June 14th, 2012, 12:46 pm #7

I got one today, not any of the ones listed on ebay as they are both still on. I bought an incomplete 08 09 binder for a tenner and the giggs was inside it. Im in the process of getting photos sorted as Ive never posted a picture before but will get them up asap. Ive photographed it with my local paper and todays date.

Been messing about now for 15 mins with photobucket and it dosent recognise the memory card in my camera.
Is there anyone who could post the photo for me if i emailed it to them.
Quote
Like
Share

Tobygan
100 Club
Tobygan
100 Club
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 3:02 pm

June 14th, 2012, 1:46 pm #8

alanaman wrote:I got one today, not any of the ones listed on ebay as they are both still on. I bought an incomplete 08 09 binder for a tenner and the giggs was inside it. Im in the process of getting photos sorted as Ive never posted a picture before but will get them up asap. Ive photographed it with my local paper and todays date.

Been messing about now for 15 mins with photobucket and it dosent recognise the memory card in my camera.
Is there anyone who could post the photo for me if i emailed it to them.
so lucky for u. I have bought all the other 6. but I still need to pay for the money. though It's expensive, but I think It's worthy.
Quote
Like
Share

Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 3:37 pm

June 14th, 2012, 3:51 pm #9

Here are the links to the images of alanaman's 08/09 Ryan Giggs card and other unreleased that I have uploaded for him.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6253/tn1a.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7226/tn2q.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8706/tn3uv.jpg

Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Location: Bryncae, Wales
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Quote
Like
Share

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 10:39 pm

June 14th, 2012, 4:00 pm #10

Thanks to Victor Meldrew for his help with the pictures.
Quote
Like
Share