Gary Caldwell

Oafcforever
Limited Edition
Oafcforever
Limited Edition

July 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm #1

ive just noticed that gary caldwell doesn't have a base card, he has a captain card but not a base card

if anybody knows any info, pls tell me

turboboy94
Masters Card
turboboy94
Masters Card

July 23rd, 2011, 10:11 pm #2

Well its a extra set, its not supposed to have his base, as his base is in regular set, and base are only supposed to be Squad Updates (People not included in regular set i.e. Van Der Vaart) New Signings (Teams signings in transfer window i.e. John Carew)

Hope this helps!

NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card
NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card

July 23rd, 2011, 10:17 pm #3

He means in the main set, there is no Gary Caldwell card in the main set. Weird. No update in extra either but a captain, maybe (like Ledley king) he doesn't play many games but os still seen as captain. Even then, king got a base card I think..
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

Oafcforever
Limited Edition
Oafcforever
Limited Edition

July 24th, 2011, 2:26 pm #4

suprised nobody found this out yet, and suprised nobody made a fake yet

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

July 24th, 2011, 2:32 pm #5

He was made captain in the early stages of the season, possibly after the MA set had finished production. Great spot though, It is surprising how he has been left out the main set and has not bee given a SU card, even with his status as someone who appears regularly with the international team, and how respected he was at his previous clubs.