Gareth Bale autographs

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

August 5th, 2013, 3:46 pm #1

With the £85M man about to transfer out of England, I thought I'd put some of my Bale autographs up for sale, as I probably went a bit overboard in getting stuff signed the last couple of years.

For sale:

4 x Match Attax:

2010/11 Base
2011/12 Star Player
2011/12 Hundred Club
2011/12 Limited Edition

3 x Photos

One of him in action, colour photo with a black and white artistic background
One in action in 09/10 kit
One celebrating in 11/12 kit

Also got him as one of five signatures on a Wales team photo (alongside Craig Bellamy, Simon Davies, Ashley Williams and Chris Gunter) and on a crest sheet alongside Scott Parker, Tom Huddlestone, Sebastien Bassong, Kyle Walker, Roman Pavlyuchenko, Jake Livermore, Brad Friedel, Aaron Lennon, Danny Rose, Carlo Cudicini, Sandro, Michael Dawson, Younes Kaboul, Harry Redknapp and Joe Jordan if interested.

Serious offers please, but will let them go at a reasonable price considering his popularity and how he is now becoming a difficult signer.

Other photos available on request

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

Sirainclont
i-card

August 6th, 2013, 12:06 pm #2

Yes I think Bale autographs need to be got soon, they may become more difficult to find later.
What to pay ?
I go online to check what is happening with price before buying privately, yesterday a Topps Authentic Bale autograph, released from Topps themselves, with delivery note, sold, perhaps this is the top shelf price for a Topps bale autograph

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-authent ... 417577f8f4

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

August 6th, 2013, 1:15 pm #3

Problem is, that's on a tiny sticker already stuck down to something so you can't do much with them. Also should be noted that the listing was constructed so poorly that anyone searching "Gareth Bale" wouldn't have even found it. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Authent ... 51b018e8b1 shows the same item with 4 days to go at £14 (and so will end at a much higher price) and is a closer reflection of the value

I have a few cards signed which are loose, alongside some large photos. Generally 12x8 photos sell for about £50 now for a genuine Gareth Bale (certainly here had them on sale before he became monumental and still sold out at prices between £40 and £50, plus a fiver postage) and I'm not looking for anywhere near that much.

@Sirainclont - PM me with an offer for something you're looking at.

Gareth Bale autographs now available!