Futera Unique 2014 Pulls and Pick Ups

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 24th, 2014, 9:04 pm #1

With the release and everybody's packs on the way I thought it'd be a good idea to start up this thread for the release.

Feel free to post any pulls or picks up you acquire.

Good luck to everyone with their collection
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

klarco
101 Card
klarco
101 Card

June 25th, 2014, 7:38 am #2

:cheers
Good luck everyone too
If anyone got inter milan cards pm me please. There is many jerseys cards on it.

There is some awesomes cards on ebay already too

https://plus.google.com/photos/11296721 ... banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 25th, 2014, 11:51 pm #3

I've picked up my first card from this set. David Ginola jersey card 3 colours with a piece of the Villa crest (I only have a really small pick so will add one as soon as it arrives)

ofb1988
Masters Card
ofb1988
Masters Card

June 25th, 2014, 11:54 pm #4

What that cost portlaw?

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 26th, 2014, 12:03 am #5

ofb1988 wrote:What that cost portlaw?
It was $120 (it is shipped by EMS which is quite costly though at around $30 so $150 total), I was quite happy to purchase at that price. I did have to sell some of my premier gold collection in the last few weeks to fund some purchases for this.

There are some great patches already on ebay, it'll be interesting to see what they go for. There is an amazing Iniesta patch in one of his teammates jersey cards.

Actually I was looking up pictures of the jersey to see the patch possibilities (Villa's alternative jersey for that year) and I stumbled upon where futera may have obtained the jersey and managed to trace it back to who got it. Ginola traded the jersey with a Benfica player, then it was given too an english dealer who had it, sold it to a french dealer and I believe futera obtained it from this french dealer (futera may or may not have purchased it from this dealer but the french dealer had it in April so I'm assuming futera were next to obtain it). Very interesting to see the jerseys journey

klarco
101 Card
klarco
101 Card

June 26th, 2014, 8:22 am #6

it's the info you got with the code card? if yes that's cool

there are news fresh cards listed everyday, actually on ebay!
some seller opening maniesss boxes

https://plus.google.com/photos/11296721 ... banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

nicolasharris
100 Club

June 26th, 2014, 1:50 pm #7

Not my pickup (and £unlikely ), think one of the more interesting cards to surface. Old Brazil, very little multi colour to be had.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Futera-Uni ... 1c425b9ab5

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 26th, 2014, 3:46 pm #8

klarco wrote:it's the info you got with the code card? if yes that's cool

there are news fresh cards listed everyday, actually on ebay!
some seller opening maniesss boxes
No it wasn't from the code I just happened to stumble upon it when looking for pics of the jersey. I don't think the site for the codes will be up and running till Friday

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 28th, 2014, 2:26 am #9

Me trying to be all smart and thinking I've found how they obtained the jersey only to be wrong (well maybe). There was no French dealer in the middle. I think Futera bought it from the English dealer. It would make more sense as they would have bought it in 2013 actually giving them time to get the graphics for the card etc.

I got mixed up as a French dealer was selling a Ginola worn jersey of the same colour (white) but the French dealers was premier league worn and so had premier league badges where as the english dealer had the pre season worn jersey (this jersey didn't have the premier league logos) and that is the one futera have obtained.

Is the code for collectors site up and running for anybody yet? I see on their website it says it could be up for some ahead of others

Here is the only pic I have of the card of picked up. I can't seem to save the bigger pic but will upload a better one once it arrives. The blue is on the left of the patch.

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 28th, 2014, 2:37 am #10

Anybody receive their boxes yet? Looking forward to seeing peoples pulls