First thoughts on Adrenalyn XL

Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite
Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite

March 9th, 2014, 7:00 pm #1

I just purchased my first three packets of the World Cup Adrenalyn XL. Below are my opinions on what is good and what can be improved:

What I think is good about the cards
-The fact that they are official World Cup merchandise gives you a good feeling when buying them.
-The card layout is simple but effective.
-The card background is very good, in my opinion better than Match Attax.
-The early release date of them allows time to complete the set.

What I think could be improved
-The number of the card could be placed ON the card, like Match Attax do.
-The checklist reveals that there are uneven amounts of players for each country, if there were equal amounts then arranging the binder would be easier.
-Even though no rights are owned, they could include better pictures of the England players.

These are my thoughts on the Panini Adrenalyn XL cards. Please feel free to agree or disagree with me and post what you think is good and what can be improved.
You'll Never Walk Alone
My Feedback

matchattaxguy1
Player of the Month
matchattaxguy1
Player of the Month

March 9th, 2014, 7:34 pm #2

Definitely agree with points 1 & 3 on what can be improved but I don't think you need even amounts of players to make it easier to arrange if you have numbers on the cards it would be easy already and it's not like in Match Attax extra there ar even amounts.
Youtube name: matchattaxguy11

Link for my channel: Youtube channel

Trade List
Wishlist

Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite
Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite

March 9th, 2014, 7:48 pm #3

matchattaxguy1 wrote:Definitely agree with points 1 & 3 on what can be improved but I don't think you need even amounts of players to make it easier to arrange if you have numbers on the cards it would be easy already and it's not like in Match Attax extra there ar even amounts.
Thanks for the reply
You'll Never Walk Alone
My Feedback

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

March 9th, 2014, 9:30 pm #4

How would you improve the England players? I personally feel that the head shots are better than the non-UK, action shots in plain kits
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite
Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite

March 10th, 2014, 7:49 am #5

harrodjon wrote:How would you improve the England players? I personally feel that the head shots are better than the non-UK, action shots in plain kits
Thanks for the feedback! :cheers
You'll Never Walk Alone
My Feedback