Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

March 18th, 2014, 2:56 pm #11

I will never understand why Panini have stopped printing the names of the players in their albums. It did not cost them anything, and it was helpful, and looked better than a stupid number when the frame wasn't filled yet...

maartins
Fans Favourite
maartins
Fans Favourite

March 18th, 2014, 8:57 pm #12

just saw stickers! They are same as in picture in this topic! I really dont like that vertical writing on them!

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

March 19th, 2014, 8:30 am #13

I got my album yesterday!
For those who are interested, here is my video review on YouTube of World Cup 2014 sticker collection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKxRa2XjPE
Agreed on everything Zabolek and Alan said!

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

March 19th, 2014, 11:41 am #14

SlimShady(srb) wrote:I got my album yesterday!
For those who are interested, here is my video review on YouTube of World Cup 2014 sticker collection

Great video Pavel.

Any chance of a scan of the bottom half of the back cover?

I'm starting a quest to find all the different back cover variations....

Alan

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

levivo
Player of the Month
levivo
Player of the Month

March 19th, 2014, 12:08 pm #15

Alan wrote:
SlimShady(srb) wrote:I got my album yesterday!

Great video Pavel.

Any chance of a scan of the bottom half of the back cover?

I'm starting a quest to find all the different back cover variations....

Alan
Good idea alan,

Maybe you can open a new thread for all kind of variations of albums, stickers, packets etc.

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

March 19th, 2014, 12:17 pm #16

levivo wrote:Good idea alan,

Maybe you can open a new thread for all kind of variations of albums, stickers, packets etc.

Yes, that's what I intend to do. I think this album may be distributed officially in more countries than any previous Panini album.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

March 19th, 2014, 12:41 pm #17

http://www.cardzreview.com/panini-world ... ker-album/
In this post there is a scan of a back, however you must like/share the post, and it will unlock all the photos.

sneijderSLO_
i-card

March 19th, 2014, 4:17 pm #18

Hello guys Im new here! Actually we have an album for like a week now, so i can post some pics.

Somebody asked for stadiums stickers --> Click

Im disappointed about badges, they're worse every year. Example -> Greece badge

If anyone wants to see any other thing about album, youre free to ask!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 19th, 2014, 5:00 pm #19

Thanks for the Stadium pictures sneijderSLO_ doesn't surprise me really that they have included half finished Stadium Stickers like the Sao Paulo Stadium and also from what i can tell from the photo's the Recife one which doesn't look like it has all of the seats! Looking forward to the UK release, the Panini sticker collections are always the best collection when it comes to the World Cup
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

levivo
Player of the Month
levivo
Player of the Month

March 19th, 2014, 5:03 pm #20

@sneijderSLO: thank you for the pictures. Is this the greece version of the album?