First Futera Unique 2014 image - Exclusive to FCF!

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

January 1st, 2014, 12:30 pm #1

Futera are currently working on Unique 2014 collection and have given FCF a first look..

No release date is yet available but you will hear it on FCF first (probably! )

nicolasharris
100 Club

January 1st, 2014, 11:15 pm #2

Printed Memostars, nice one.

Sirainclont
i-card

January 2nd, 2014, 9:35 am #3

I Increased the size of the new Unique 14 Memostars visual, cuts off at some vital info :fing , great looking cards :clap , updates when you can Tollyman, thanks.

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

January 2nd, 2014, 12:00 pm #4

I notice Futera are now printing the date and location where the autographed cards were signed on the rear of the cards? Nice one Futera, still not holding proper signing sessions or paying players to sign though, like the rest of the card companies. And how much money do they make? Guess we'll just have to trust them again.

And although Futera's authenticity isn't allowed to be questioned on THIS site, fellow collectors, feel free to read what others think on every other trading card site. Or just google 'fake Futera'. Make up your OWN mind.

Happy collecting :cheers
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

nicolasharris
100 Club

January 2nd, 2014, 3:55 pm #5

Another Futera card is released and the same people jump in before most of us can say ‘oh great, a new futera card is released’ …is it just me or is anyone else bored and annoyed by what seems to be a personal hate campaign by a chosen few.

I would have thought Ashley, Rish and Futbol would have been so excited to jump onto topics like the ‘How can a Topps Brad Guzons player worn shirt be an outfield shirt?’ debate, or the game worn jersey card mystery of ‘How did Pele play for Brazil in 2007?’ or the ‘why does the Topps Ronaldo autograph look like its been traced by a 2 year old’ debacle … if you all consider yourselves an authority on fakes, surely these issues would have been right up your alley, yet why so quiet??? Care to share your wisdom on these issues on a TOPPS thread or are you not allowed to?

All of us on this site love trading cards,and a good number of us collect Futera cards, so if you've got something to say make it constructive and balanced not just a slagging off which doesn't do anyone any good, not you, the collectors, or the Forum. Badly done.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

January 2nd, 2014, 6:17 pm #6

nicolasharris wrote:Another Futera card is released and the same people jump in before most of us can say ‘oh great, a new futera card is released’ …is it just me or is anyone else bored and annoyed by what seems to be a personal hate campaign by a chosen few.

I would have thought Ashley, Rish and Futbol would have been so excited to jump onto topics like the ‘How can a Topps Brad Guzons player worn shirt be an outfield shirt?’ debate, or the game worn jersey card mystery of ‘How did Pele play for Brazil in 2007?’ or the ‘why does the Topps Ronaldo autograph look like its been traced by a 2 year old’ debacle … if you all consider yourselves an authority on fakes, surely these issues would have been right up your alley, yet why so quiet??? Care to share your wisdom on these issues on a TOPPS thread or are you not allowed to?

All of us on this site love trading cards,and a good number of us collect Futera cards, so if you've got something to say make it constructive and balanced not just a slagging off which doesn't do anyone any good, not you, the collectors, or the Forum. Badly done.
I am not, nor do I claim to be, an expert on shirts at all. I've not been checking that set meticulously and only seen a few photos, but I don't ever comment on shirt cards as I don't know much about them.

The Ronaldo autograph I've seen on them looks absolutely fine and like his fuller autograph which he used to sign all the time at United. You seem obsessed with Topps cards so why don't you ever post over there?

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

January 3rd, 2014, 12:09 am #7

nicolasharris wrote:Another Futera card is released and the same people jump in before most of us can say ‘oh great, a new futera card is released’ …is it just me or is anyone else bored and annoyed by what seems to be a personal hate campaign by a chosen few.

Fair call, perhaps shouldn't of posted negatively in a thread where new Futera cards have been posted. But the earlier thread was closed for some reason, as has every other thread that has mentioned Futera in a deservedly negative way.

I wish I'd been warned or read about fake Futera cards before I'd spent a lot of money on them. Others should be warned, and be given a chance to investigate themselves. Isn't this a football trading card forum? This is a HUGE issue, there should be sticky threads warning collectors what to look for, not turning a blind eye and locking every thread that mentions it.

And I couldn't care less about a Topps jersey ending up in the wrong card. It's unfortunate but it happens across all companies, in all sports. What I do care about is FAKE AUTOGRAPHS. BIG DIFFERENCE.

This new Futera release may not have a single fake in it. That would be fantastic. But they've had many fakes before, so all I'm saying is, be careful, and compare signatures to known authentic ones.
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

Sirainclont
i-card

January 3rd, 2014, 3:21 am #8

My new autograph card has Futera Unique on the back, are more of these coming out with Unique 2014 release ? or are they just as FWF4 redemptions ?

klarco
101 Card
klarco
101 Card

January 3rd, 2014, 10:08 am #9

nice info thank you tollyman :cheers

i hope futera do it well for the next serie

https://plus.google.com/photos/11296721 ... banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite