Finally snapped

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

April 1st, 2009, 2:27 pm #1

I've been trying to contact Macattax.com but after several (at least 4) ignored messages sent through their 'contact page' (only means of contacting them) I've had to send another message to complain about their bad customer service relating to communication.

If you only provide one means of contact then you must respond even if it's just an acknowledgement.

I will reiterate that my orders have always been quickly and accurately processed plus the quality of cards is top first rate, however what happens if you have a problem and you have no way contacting them? I think if I get no response I will take my custom elsewhere.

I will update this thread with their response (if any!) :rolleyes:

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

April 8th, 2009, 3:15 pm #2

Tollyman wrote: I've been trying to contact Macattax.com but after several (at least 4) ignored messages sent through their 'contact page' (only means of contacting them) I've had to send another message to complain about their bad customer service relating to communication.

If you only provide one means of contact then you must respond even if it's just an acknowledgement.

I will reiterate that my orders have always been quickly and accurately processed plus the quality of cards is top first rate, however what happens if you have a problem and you have no way contacting them? I think if I get no response I will take my custom elsewhere.

I will update this thread with their response (if any!) :rolleyes:
No response so far! :angry: