Val
101 Card
Val
101 Card

May 26th, 2011, 6:35 pm #11

I have searched ebay.de one hour ago but I didn't find anything - obviously I didn't used the right words.
Now that you mentioned that I tried once again and find all those posts.

What about Japan, are the gals attending? The boys are not going to Copa America ...

garystephens
Limited Edition
garystephens
Limited Edition

May 26th, 2011, 6:46 pm #12

I have to say, that collection looks quite good. Normally I'd avoid this but I can myself getting sucked into collecting this.

papagali
Masters Card
papagali
Masters Card

May 26th, 2011, 6:53 pm #13

nice collection, but is pretty much a copy of the south africa 2010 world cup .
i know i kill yourself guys with this question, but are you making loose sets or you stuck the stickers in the album?:D

garystephens
Limited Edition
garystephens
Limited Edition

May 26th, 2011, 7:42 pm #14

Personally I collect them loose because they'll be more valuable if I ever need to sell them in the future. I don't know if the Womens World Cup stickers could ever become valuable but then again it is the first of its type so you never know. The advantage of keeping them loose is also that if for some reason you should need them stuck into the album in the future, you can always do that but if they are already stuck in and you need them loose, there's nothing you can do.

It'll be interesting to see if there's any extra/update stickers for this!

Val
101 Card
Val
101 Card

June 23rd, 2011, 7:55 pm #15

What a refreshing collection!
After all the fierce looks and ugly mugs we got used to for too many years is good to see a collection of delicate figures where (almost) everybody smiles. Not mentioning the collection of earings on display, the makeup and the fancy haircuts. I wonder what kind of shoes some of the ladies wear for this photo session

I was expecting to see the back of the stickers only in German but there are no less than 8 languages including Portuguese, Dutch and Turkish - a bit too many for a single market dedicated product but maybe Panini is thinking to expand the distribution if the sales are going well in Germany?

It's also good to see again the England badge in a Panini collection. The only drawback is the amazingly poor quality of source photos for Korean players, I don't understand how Panini accepted them but probably they didn't have a choice there.

sham
Man of the Match
sham
Man of the Match

June 25th, 2011, 6:08 am #16

Finally i have this album.. Get from Germany friends but i think hard to finish this series, since only sold in Germany. Anyone have sticker for swap?
My wishlist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... ost8105809
My Tradelist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 527/1/#new

Already swap with - rkhalis, poolstar, sickone95, naveensachdev, Ellietyke2000, adamwesley89, jamesalex, MysteriousMatchAttaxPerson, longlongago_08, siege27, ilham7, phild, ho123wang, swapmaster97, aussiegergy, gt6943, Alan, gokurasu73, ResidentDevil, papagali.

garystephens
Limited Edition
garystephens
Limited Edition

June 25th, 2011, 11:57 am #17

For those who collect variations, we have a new one for this collection. They are red packets and contain only 2 stickers. Inside are a total of 9 stadium stickers to collect.

Val
101 Card
Val
101 Card

June 25th, 2011, 1:18 pm #18

Not sure how the red packs are distributed but this is a promotion run by German Railways and there are many prizes inside.

If you send the dedicated flyer with all the 9 stadiums stuck on you get a free train ride so these might get scarce until the end of redemption period (16 July). Other instant prizes are 10 euro vouchers, one month railway pass, packages to semifinals & finals and the big prize ... your own chartered train. Yep, your own train for a day to travel to your destination of choice within Germany and back together with your 140 guests. Catering on board and club car with dance floor and DJ included

levivo
Player of the Month
levivo
Player of the Month

June 25th, 2011, 8:06 pm #19

hello friends,

val and gary are right. this promotion is run by a market called "REWE".
You get fpr every 10€ shopping one Packet. In every packet are 1 panini sticker from the womans wc and 1 sticker like a gift etc..

the gifts are not interesting for collectors. the panini stickers are little bit different like the origin ones from panini. on the back side there is no number, like the ones from coca cola last year to the wc2010.
in addition they are much more thicker and more solid.

until now there 61 different stickers known. maybe there a more, but i only count 61.

levivo
Player of the Month
levivo
Player of the Month

June 28th, 2011, 3:19 pm #20

Maybe anyone is interestet to know:

There are 2 different Stickers of Number 214!
One which is a misprint, and one which is the right one with the right face.

In all Packets is the misprint includet. Here a picture:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 97.c0.m619