cardhitter
Limited Edition
cardhitter
Limited Edition

November 26th, 2010, 6:50 pm #11

JuveFC wrote:
cardhitter wrote:I saw somewhere that someone said they went to a match when tesco were dumping stock and someone near them got a shilton.. So maybe not a total waste getting boxes? Who knows lol.. What about the lampards? Weren't they in packs?
They both should be if Topps/Tesco are people of their word?? Im sure theres plenty more to claim unless Topps have said they have all been claimed, I never bothered registering mine with them though so I dont know how they could say that? Ive only ever bothered registering one before, dont see the point.

That is a great point from MOMA though, if they are the later produced boxes they shouldnt have any in as all would of been released previously in earlier boxes. I think there is actually a way of telling on the outer case of 8 boxes as well - they had different wording. I'll try and find out what the earlier outer cases said. You would need to buy an 8 box case though cardhitter if you wanted to try this I guess and be sure of having the earlier released boxes of Tesco England packs?
It's easier said than done to buy an 8 box case really isn't it lol..

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

November 26th, 2010, 6:58 pm #12

definately - would cost you between £40-60 on ebay unless the prices have gone up recently. I think you would be better just getting the shilton - hopefully for under 50 notes.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

November 26th, 2010, 7:11 pm #13

its definatley a fake coz my shilton has the signature on the left not the right........
also i got mine of my mate so i dont know if its fake or not...........

llpalm08
Masters Card
llpalm08
Masters Card

November 26th, 2010, 7:15 pm #14

AttaxMatchMaster wrote:its definatley a fake coz my shilton has the signature on the left not the right........
also i got mine of my mate so i dont know if its fake or not...........
It doesnt matter what side the signature is on, im sure that Shilton isnt as accurate as a machine when signing the cards, lol.

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition

November 28th, 2010, 9:21 am #15

Can't say I'm an expert on Shilton's autograph but that looks pretty good.

And AttaxMatchMaster - I've seen near on 20 Shilton signed cards and never seen one signed on the left...do you have a scan?
My wants - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6760074/1/
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0