Everything you wanted to know about this collection, but was afraid to ask!

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 15th, 2014, 9:44 pm #1

Hello my friends,

As mentioned in one of the topics, I finally managed to figure out what is Premier Gold and nearly everything about it. After few hours of reading this and few other forums, I can say I am not a newbie anymore!
Here is a comprehensive guide I wrote. http://www.cardzreview.com/topps-premie ... 014-guide/
It is still in development phase.

There you will be able to download a graphic I made, since I was unable to upload it into HD here for some reason.

Anyway, if anyone reads it , let me know there what should I add or edit.

I hope this will be helpful to people.
Many of us had no clue about it, but were "afraid" to ask or google a bit. So, here it is my friends, newbie guide

Its still far from perfect, so lets use this topic for any questions. I will also try to answer the questions and add them to my articles as well as to this topic.

Diegomanutd
Man of the Match
Diegomanutd
Man of the Match

January 15th, 2014, 9:52 pm #2

Wow! Very impressive mate. Great job, this is a great review for people that are getting into the hobby.

Cheers

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 15th, 2014, 10:16 pm #3

Thank you for the comment friend! It is still far from perfect, but will be reedited in the next few days.

clem132
100 Club
clem132
100 Club

January 15th, 2014, 10:23 pm #4

do we know the figures per card i.e Base, Relics, signed, RS, MM, TT, GS, HS etc we know the figures for the Green/Orange/ ETC

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 15th, 2014, 10:27 pm #5

I am working on finding out that, but those cards are not printed in small amounts like others. Not sure if it will be possible.
If anyone knows more, let me know and I´ll update the chart.

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 16th, 2014, 2:57 pm #6

I forgot to say, maybe this topic can be used for general questions about Topps Gold 13. Anyway if anyone can confirm that my chart is valid, I would appreciate.
Secondly, if anyone needs chart in HD ,let me know.

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero

January 16th, 2014, 3:11 pm #7

Looks great! The only comment I've got is that I've not seen anywhere that really clarifies about the printing plates. They are 1/1, but there are four different versions (black, magenta, cyan and yellow I think), so in a way it's /4, depending on how you look at it! (if that makes any kind of sense!)
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 16th, 2014, 3:23 pm #8

Makes perfect sense rhinorays! You are right, I should try to add more info about Printing plates, but I also think I should clarify parallels a bit more.
Appreciate your feedback!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 16th, 2014, 8:20 pm #9

Thank you, I am a total newbie to this set and this is fantastic. This site of yours is going in my favourites.

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

January 16th, 2014, 8:29 pm #10

Very nice work, I like the approach and your graphic!

Maybe you can add some words more about parallels, I think a picture of a "rainbow" showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates) would be helpful to newbies.
Also a line about Auto parallels and maybe the variations of Jersey cards (meaning that even unumbered Jersey can have pieces in different Colors and combinations).

WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List