SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 16th, 2014, 8:51 pm #11

@MatchAttaxMaster101 Thanks, that is a whole point of my website, glad you found it helpful. If there is anything you would like to know, let me know and I will try to write an article about it in future.

@paradogs77 Those are some nice suggestions Gregory. I will certainly update this article in few days with more content. Always great to hear feedback from collector like you!

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

January 22nd, 2014, 9:30 am #12

Finally got round to reading this, and just 1 small error I've noticed. You've said that each box has 5 packs and each pack has 10 cards. But its 10 packs and 5 cards
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 22nd, 2014, 9:52 am #13

harrodjon, you are of great help as always!
I will reedit and update the article very soon.
Thanks man!

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 24th, 2014, 8:19 pm #14

Can someone help me out on this, as Paradogs77 suggested, I am trying to find a same player presented on all cards.
"showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates"

Can any good soul, with collection of particular player help ?

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

January 24th, 2014, 8:27 pm #15

SlimShady(srb) wrote:Can someone help me out on this, as Paradogs77 suggested, I am trying to find a same player presented on all cards.
"showing all versions of a certain card (Base, green /99, Orange /11, Gold /1, Platinum /1 and 4x Plates"

Can any good soul, with collection of particular player help ?
You will find it extremely difficult to do that presently. The green, orange, platinum and gold may be already got along with a printing plate (I believe Dorking has Speroni in these), but to have all 4 of the printing plates as well (6 1/1's of the same player in total) is extremely hard to get. Especially so early on in the release. It has only been out a month and there is a lot of product left to be open and a lot of hits pulled may never see the internet and so may never be acknowledged as being pulled. Hope this helps
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 24th, 2014, 8:34 pm #16

I also thought it might be hard, well thanks for the reply Portlaw!

It would be nice if anyone that is at least close to this, can post photos. So that I can pack everything. That should help and clarify lots of questions I get on my site concerning parallels.

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

January 24th, 2014, 8:41 pm #17

SlimShady(srb) wrote:I also thought it might be hard, well thanks for the reply Portlaw!

It would be nice if anyone that is at least close to this, can post photos. So that I can pack everything. That should help and clarify lots of questions I get on my site concerning parallels.
I have a complete parallel in Guzan jersey cards (base, orange #/11, gold #/5 and platinum #/1) but I'm a long way off completing any base card with the 6 1/1's

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 24th, 2014, 8:44 pm #18

Can you please send me a pm with photos or post them here when you have time? It does not necessary have to be the same player, we can combine 2-3 ,I think people will get the point.

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

January 24th, 2014, 8:51 pm #19

SlimShady(srb) wrote:Can you please send me a pm with photos or post them here when you have time? It does not necessary have to be the same player, we can combine 2-3 ,I think people will get the point.
Which are you looking for photos of exactly, just the base card variants?

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 24th, 2014, 8:54 pm #20

Basically all variants that are out there (I know it sounds insane ,but it will help people). Would be great if I can get as much as possible.