Euro 2012 School Shop Grand Competition !

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

August 10th, 2012, 9:50 pm #1

GTPR School Shop Kraljevo, album and stickers/cards publisher from Serbia, has been extremely generous and donated to the FCF forum their official licenced product for this Grand Euro 2012 competition.

There are 50 prizes + 1 special prize.

How to apply for the competition ?

The competition consists of 2 rounds.

1)
To enter first round
Just answer this simple question
:

Nemanja Vidic, Serbian defender ,ex Red Star Belgrade ,currently player plays for :

A ) Real Madrid
B ) Chelsea
C ) Manchester United
D ) Barcelona

Send your answer to SlimShady(srb) by private message by clicking here

And that´s it ! In the first round, 50 lucky winners will be randomly drawn and get the prize!

Prize for first round is 5x50 sealed packs of Euro 2012 School Shop Edition in brand new condition.

Each winner will receive 5 sealed sticker packs on their home address, shipping and everything else is completely FREE,thanks to School Shop!

2)
To enter second round :

After first round all 50 lucky winners have a chance to win SPECIAL PRIZE! Only the winners of the first round can participate in the second.

1) Just video capture the moment of you opening Euro 2012 School Shop sticker packs,and post it on Youtube.com
2) you will be given instructions and tips about descriptions later.
3)Then post your video link into this topic.

And that is it, after we review your video, the best video showing your packs brake, will get SPECIAL GRAND PRIZE.
1 Box of Euro 2012 School Shop Serbia with 50 sealed packets inside + 1 empty album binder.

Information about the Euro 2012 collection School Shop
The album consists of 304 ultra rare stickers presenting stadiums,badges,flags,national teams,host nation,and players from all the teams that played Euro 2012 Euro Tournament.
This collection is very rare ,and you will not be able to find it anywhere else.

Good luck to all competitors !
Remember, only 1 prize per member in first round is allowed. Packs will not be send twice or more to the same address.
Please play fair and allow others to play.

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

August 11th, 2012, 12:02 pm #2

First round of the Competition will end 19.8.2012 at 20:00 +0gmt timezone.
Second round will start after everyone receives their awards which will be approximately 25.8.2012.-10.9.2012

Thanks everyone for applying so far. We still have plenty of places. Big thanks to the new members who just registered into the forum to join this competition.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 11th, 2012, 1:15 pm #3

Big thanks to Slimshady and GTPR School Shop Kraljevofor running this great competition. :cheers

Hopefully there will be plenty of interest.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 11th, 2012, 10:53 pm #4

C'mon everyone this is practically a giveaway! Get involved.

There are fifty prizes, I'd say almost everyone who enters gets a prize and it's free!

Joshua_10
Signature Card
Joshua_10
Signature Card

August 12th, 2012, 8:13 am #5

Thanks for this great comp! The prizes look great!
YNWA

thematchattax123
101 Card

August 13th, 2012, 8:58 am #6

just entered great comp thank you

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 13th, 2012, 7:24 pm #7

Only just seen this - an amazing giveaway by Slimshady and GTPR School Shop Kraljevofor. Thank you!

Get involved people!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Damonado
Masters Card
Damonado
Masters Card

August 13th, 2012, 7:30 pm #8

I think this is unfair to people that didn't read fully and don't have youtube but enter this question
trusted traders Blandy33,Swapmaster97
bad seb10

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 13th, 2012, 7:35 pm #9

Damonado wrote:I think this is unfair to people that didn't read fully and don't have youtube but enter this question
Why is it unfair? You will still get 5 packs of stickers if you are one of the 50 selected, even if you don't do the YouTube vid.

A competition that is open to the whole forum by simply answering a question cannot be described as unfair.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

August 13th, 2012, 7:37 pm #10

For people that do not have youtube (youtube is blocked for political reasons in some countries ) you can make a video on any other site and just post the link here. The point of this competition is to be creative and win grand prize. I mean 50 prize for 50 members, what is unfair in this ?

And of course if you do not read things fully, why apply then ? If you do not want prize, just send me pm, and I will remove your application, no problem.