Email just received from Topps

Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition

September 9th, 2010, 8:50 pm #1

I have just received this email from Match Attax Outlet

ARE YOU READY

To Complete Your 09-10 Match Attax Collections?

From now until the end of September 2010 we are offering all our customers, old & new, a fantastic 20% discount off everything in our store, giving everyone the chance to finish their collections, for less, before the release of the 10-11 Match Attax collection.

All you need to do is enter the code (I have deliberately blanked this part out) in the appropriate place at checkout and apply the changes then your discount will automatically be deducted from your total.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING SOON!

Keep an eye out for more information from us about the upcoming release of the Match Attax 2010-11 collection. It promises to be yet another fantastic collection with new features and designs and we are expecting a huge demand so don't miss out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORE IMPROVEMENTS

During the last few weeks we have been making improvements to our store in order to make your shopping experience much more enjoyable and easier. We have introduced features like a Testimonials page where you can give us feedback on your experiences of buying from us.

This feedback helps us to see in what way we need to improve, if anything, and also lets other customers know what kind of service they can expect from us at Match Attax Outlet.

We will be making other improvements soon and we will let you know just what they are as soon as they are completed but needless to say they will be put in place to benefit you, the customer.

Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

AnythingHibbert33
Limited Edition
AnythingHibbert33
Limited Edition

September 9th, 2010, 9:00 pm #2

Give us the code!!!!!!! please!
Welsh Evertonian. Love autograph cards and stickers (authentic ones).
Looking for Topps Total Football 2009 Authentic Autograh Stickers.

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

September 9th, 2010, 9:00 pm #3

what was the code was so we can all benefit. :cheers
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition

September 10th, 2010, 7:22 am #4

The code you have to enter is SEPT20 and is for use on matchattaxoutlet.co.uk not Topps as previously stated. My mistake sorry.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

lilly
Limited Edition
lilly
Limited Edition

September 10th, 2010, 8:23 am #5

Even with the 20% off they are still about 400% over priced.
£10 for a 100 club when they are 35p from Topps.
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,Jos? Ot?vio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

September 10th, 2010, 10:34 am #6

yeah shame wasnt the proper Topps site. I agree with Lilly why would anyone buy from MatchAttaxOutlet just order direct from Topps website for 100 times cheaper!!
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

felipemful
Signature Card
felipemful
Signature Card

September 10th, 2010, 11:10 am #7

yeah,its much more cheaper!!!and topps shop.....to complete match attax england and ws
well it goes like this-

Complete your collections... 01 Sep 10

Complete your Match Attax England and Match Attax Worldstars collections!

We have now lifted the restrictions on the single item sale for the Match Attax England and Worldstars collections.

Visit the shop now!
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful

felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------

MatchAttaxOutlet
Man of the Match
MatchAttaxOutlet
Man of the Match

September 10th, 2010, 3:26 pm #8

Hi guys,

I just thought i'd add my input into this topic as i am the sender of the original e-mail and felt that i should defend my company.

We are certainly not ************ as stated by lilly, we provide a service that takes time and effort to provide and we believe that we charge a fair price for a good service and a great choice of cards, a choice which is available all year round not just from may. I think that surely in the long run we are saving people money instead of people getting hundreds of swaps. Why do you think Topps themselves don't make the cards available individually at the start - because it would dent their profit margins. Take a look at some of our competitors and you will find our prices on a par with theirs and in some cases cheaper.

We certainly don't want to force people to buy from us but with over 5000 satisfied customers worldwide in 18 months I think that tells it's own story.

So to sum up, everyone has their own opinion on prices etc but i personally would not go so far as to call people names until you know the costs incurred by the behind the scenes people like myself.

Thanks for reading.

Gary

Senior Partner - Match Attax Outlet

AnythingHibbert33
Limited Edition
AnythingHibbert33
Limited Edition

September 10th, 2010, 3:48 pm #9

Well if you think your giving us a good price but your customers don't then..... What does that say?! Lower your prices mate.
Welsh Evertonian. Love autograph cards and stickers (authentic ones).
Looking for Topps Total Football 2009 Authentic Autograh Stickers.

MatchAttaxOutlet
Man of the Match
MatchAttaxOutlet
Man of the Match

September 10th, 2010, 4:02 pm #10

As i stated in my previous mail over 5000 customers so far obviously think we are doing something right, i didn't say we were the cheapest but we are certainly reliable, and we put offers on like the current one to reward our regular customers loyalty and also to give others the chance to try us out.

We here are happy with the job we do and the service we provide and that is what ultimately matters as far as running a business is concerned ( yes that's what it is, not a hobby).

I will certainly not get dragged in to a debate on pricing and all i would say is if you aren't happy vote with your feet and go elsewhere to buy your cards - it's your choice at the end of the day but as i said originally we are not ******** and we reserve the right to challenge such libellous comments.

Gary