Easter World Championship

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 7:58 am

March 22nd, 2017, 10:26 am #1

It is getting near that time again, Harry is in the zone and has a real chance now Brindan is out of the picture. As a regular Match Attax Master at the London/Milton Keynes Events he is confident he will cruise through... BRING IT
Quote
Like
Share

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 7:58 am

March 23rd, 2017, 7:40 pm #2

We have registered to attend, guess we will see the usual faces there...
Quote
Like
Share

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 7:58 am

March 23rd, 2017, 7:42 pm #3

Googled "Harry Cowell" and clicked images and there is one of Harry winning his regional heat... Cool
Quote
Like
Share

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Joined: March 6th, 2016, 2:14 pm

April 2nd, 2017, 8:04 am #4

Harrick wrote:Googled "Harry Cowell" and clicked images and there is one of Harry winning his regional heat... Cool
Good luck! I'll be there (probably not for the whole day.) I won't be competing myself and my brother isn't sure, I don't want to force him to. Harry is expected to win, but beware that in the past many people have came from out the blue and won it in their 1sr/2nd year competing.
Quote
Like
Share

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 10:39 pm

April 2nd, 2017, 7:33 pm #5

My son has only lost one game in 2 years and that was the final of the world championships last year but he got beat in the final by an unknown today in Belfast.
Quote
Like
Share

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Joined: March 6th, 2016, 2:14 pm

April 8th, 2017, 7:50 am #6

alanaman wrote:My son has only lost one game in 2 years and that was the final of the world championships last year but he got beat in the final by an unknown today in Belfast.
That's really unlucky. Hopefully he will win it next year!
Quote
Like
Share

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Joined: March 6th, 2016, 2:14 pm

April 8th, 2017, 5:03 pm #7

Harrick wrote:It is getting near that time again, Harry is in the zone and has a real chance now Brindan is out of the picture. As a regular Match Attax Master at the London/Milton Keynes Events he is confident he will cruise through... BRING IT
Where were you today? There wasn't much competition bar some guy with platinum Kante, but monday's event will be hard.
Quote
Like
Share

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 7:58 am

April 9th, 2017, 9:27 pm #8

Oops, we couldn't make it so we will try at another event...
Quote
Like
Share

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Joined: March 6th, 2016, 2:14 pm

April 10th, 2017, 8:22 am #9

Harrick wrote:Oops, we couldn't make it so we will try at another event...
Good luck if you're going today.
Quote
Like
Share