Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

March 6th, 2016, 4:13 pm #11

FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:I'm doing Newcastle, Jake's doing Manchester, Brindan is doing Birmingham so London and Glasgow are free to win.
Just because you are the three most well known, doesn't mean you are the only ones capable of winning a regional tournament.
Did I say that?
no but massively implied it!

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

March 6th, 2016, 4:13 pm #12

Match Attax Mac wrote:
FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:I'm doing Newcastle, Jake's doing Manchester, Brindan is doing Birmingham so London and Glasgow are free to win.
Just because you are the three most well known, doesn't mean you are the only ones capable of winning a regional tournament.
Did I say that?
Saying that there are two "free events" to win indicates that they're the only ones he could win or are most likely.

March 6th, 2016, 4:19 pm #13

Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Did I say that?
Saying that there are two "free events" to win indicates that they're the only ones he could win or are most likely.
Free to win means don't have to play against other decent players. People can play at any they want I ain't stopping that. But me an the fam have a system.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

March 6th, 2016, 4:22 pm #14

Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Did I say that?
Free to win means don't have to play against other decent players. People can play at any they want I ain't stopping that. But me an the fam have a system.
There are decent players everywhere. 5 or 6 at every event. Seems quite unfair of you to say that.

March 6th, 2016, 4:55 pm #15

Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Did I say that?
There are decent players everywhere. 5 or 6 at every event. Seems quite unfair of you to say that.
There are but by decent I mean World Championship regulars which I listed the 3. Maybe missing out 1 or 2. Who are you?

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero

March 6th, 2016, 6:46 pm #16

I think it seems unfair to say that.

March 6th, 2016, 7:11 pm #17

Bassgrunter wrote:I think it seems unfair to say that.
Please explain how.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

March 7th, 2016, 7:35 am #18

Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Did I say that?
There are but by decent I mean World Championship regulars which I listed the 3. Maybe missing out 1 or 2. Who are you?
Lewis...

March 7th, 2016, 7:46 am #19

Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Did I say that?
Lewis...
Though so. That's why I missed you out.

gt6943
Masters Card
gt6943
Masters Card

March 9th, 2016, 1:06 pm #20

Tankerton1 wrote:Hi Mega

Yes this year you need to register on the topps website for an event and i think it needs to be done pretty soon. Once you have found your event, you then need to click the link and work through the sign up details etc. which includes confirming which event you wish to play in.
Good luck to Harry and hope to see you both in London.

Toby
Can`t find anything that says you have to pre-register for the tournament .. i have found a the normal link where you pre-register to get your LE.

Have i missed something ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7119187/1/