Dele Alli Bronze Limited

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

April 9th, 2017, 10:20 am #1

I have just had to buy this on Ebay as there is almost no chance of getting it in packs. £39 but tbh that could be a bargain.

If we assume you get 1 limited per box and that could be any limited then the chance of getting Dele Alli Bronze is 1 in 12 boxes - £600!

Effectively this make it a case card! With the amount of collectors wanting to compete the extra set this could push the price up to silly money (tbh £40 for a standard non signed limited is already silly!)

There are none on ebay as I type, but if you need this card I suggest you get it ASAP!

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

April 9th, 2017, 10:39 am #2

I think its just pot luck to be honest, I brought 7 boxes last week and got 3 Alli Bronze cards, every case i've brought has given me at least 2

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

April 9th, 2017, 10:49 am #3

Phild wrote:I think its just pot luck to be honest, I brought 7 boxes last week and got 3 Alli Bronze cards, every case i've brought has given me at least 2
So more like 1 in 4 boxes but still not guaranteed.

Not quite so bad but still not realistic to rely on buying packs to get one.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

April 9th, 2017, 3:13 pm #4

cheapest i found was 18.95 on this website called footycards. i think it may have been out of stock though.

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

April 9th, 2017, 6:45 pm #5

Tollyman wrote:I have just had to buy this on Ebay as there is almost no chance of getting it in packs. £39 but tbh that could be a bargain.

If we assume you get 1 limited per box and that could be any limited then the chance of getting Dele Alli Bronze is 1 in 12 boxes - £600!

Effectively this make it a case card! With the amount of collectors wanting to compete the extra set this could push the price up to silly money (tbh £40 for a standard non signed limited is already silly!)

There are none on ebay as I type, but if you need this card I suggest you get it ASAP!
I opened two full boxes for 2 YouTube videos and didn't get a Limited Edition in either of them!

I also bought a 'Mega Value Pack' from Sainsburys yesterday for the CL set....looks exactly like a multi-pack, has 60 cards (10 6-card packs) and sells itself as having '15 extra cards'....therefore they are clearly comparing this to a multi-pack...and it looks very much like one! It does however, in the bottom right hand side corner of the card/ sheet, state that it is NOT a multi-pack and does not contain a Limited Edition!! and it also didn't have any Exclusive Edition cards

That is another of a number of deceptively mis-leading descriptions on Topps packets/ boxes this year....to say on a booster box of regular season cards that the ratios of LEs are 5/8 bronze, 2/8 silver and 1/8 gold suggests that there will be one in every box but that is not the case!!

You would think that a company that sells the amount of product that it does would have some sort of regulation but clearly they are a law unto themselves in this regard
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

LFC1892
Fans Favourite
LFC1892
Fans Favourite

April 21st, 2017, 4:28 am #6

I opened two boxes and got 1 useless gold De Bruyne that you can get in a starter pack and the other was a bronze De Bruyne which just came out in Kick it magazine.

Furthermore, my big tin only had 14 out of 15 Stars of the season set. There was no Zaha in it.

Have they employed friggin' donkeys in their QA department?

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

April 21st, 2017, 4:18 pm #7

for something which is generally 'For Kids' they have made it very hard. Of course it's the parents that are then finding themselves forking out a fortune to get virtually unattainable cards.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

April 21st, 2017, 4:49 pm #8

Like you Tollyman I forked out almost £40 for an Alli, think since I bought it a week ago only one other listed, almost as rare as the schurrle gold, thank god for there being other versions of the schurrle gold throughout Europe

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

May 19th, 2017, 8:29 pm #9

now have sold for nearly £70 on ebay, most expensive bronze card to date of any collection?

May 20th, 2017, 6:43 am #10

Kyle Walker