Customer Service

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

January 31st, 2010, 11:28 pm #1

How did you get on with Topps customer service

You may select 1 option

Have you needed to contact Topps customer service?

What did you think of the response?

Please feel free to leave details of good or bad experiences.

Spytty The Dog
Star Player
Spytty The Dog
Star Player

February 11th, 2010, 10:24 pm #2

I've experienced lengthy delays contacting them at their E-mail address, I don't think Topps check it that regularly. That said once they are aware of a query they clear it up pretty quickly.

Spytty The Dog
I have absolutely loads of 08/09 cards to trade for 09/10 ones, PM me and I'll do you an unbelievable deal while stocks last!

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

February 11th, 2010, 10:35 pm #3

Spytty The Dog wrote:I've experienced lengthy delays contacting them at their E-mail address, I don't think Topps check it that regularly. That said once they are aware of a query they clear it up pretty quickly.

Spytty The Dog
I send my emails direct to Sue and usually get a very quick response.

Spytty The Dog
Star Player
Spytty The Dog
Star Player

February 11th, 2010, 10:41 pm #4

Tollyman wrote:I send my emails direct to Sue and usually get a very quick response.
Yeah I need to save it to my Contacts, not sure the other half won't be suspicious though.

I can see a dilemma arising here, should I a) Tell her that I'm having an affair with Sue or b) Tell her that I'm spending my cash on football cards?

Either way I think I'd be toast!

Spytty The Dog
I have absolutely loads of 08/09 cards to trade for 09/10 ones, PM me and I'll do you an unbelievable deal while stocks last!

MattieG7
Player of the Month
MattieG7
Player of the Month

February 12th, 2010, 3:23 pm #5

I'm kind of inbetween the "Good, Excellent service" one and the "OK but not exceptional" one because 1 or 2 emails I sent, it took about 5 days to reply. This isn't a bad thing, I'm not so frequent in checking my messages, either!
I am a very trusted trader
I am currently collecting these sets:

Match Attax 2009/2010 (I only need Mascherano Limited-Edition)
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 Cards (I need 18 Champions)
Match Attax England World Cup 2010 Cards (I only need Barry & Walcott Lim-Eds)

Feel free to ask me any questions

andymac
100 Club
andymac
100 Club

February 12th, 2010, 5:43 pm #6

I received my mini binder within 7 days of asking for it. Excellent. But last year my hardback binder for the Topps sticker collection was bent in the post. I e-mailed them as they promised to send another one. 14 days later, nothing received so e-mailed again. Nothing ever received. So for me - mixed experiences. I once ordered cards that took over 28 days to arrive which was poor.
My feedback
Trusted traders: lambokeenie,pnchocolates,tollyman,Rob PBS,Cjchelsea,cannon,Arsenal2000

ben9011
Signature Card
ben9011
Signature Card

March 2nd, 2010, 4:48 pm #7

could some one tell me there E-mail Adress please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LFC 4 Eva
His armband proved he was a red suarez, suarez you'll never walk alone it said suarez,suarez he bought his band from from a lad in spain tall and blonde forgot his name luiz suarez liverpool's number 7
Xbox Live: oPeX QuAnTaM

traderleon
Masters Card
traderleon
Masters Card

May 16th, 2010, 10:41 am #8

Spytty The Dog wrote:
Tollyman wrote:I send my emails direct to Sue and usually get a very quick response.
Yeah I need to save it to my Contacts, not sure the other half won't be suspicious though.

I can see a dilemma arising here, should I a) Tell her that I'm having an affair with Sue or b) Tell her that I'm spending my cash on football cards?

Either way I think I'd be toast!

Spytty The Dog
haha this made me LOL.
the lengthy delays are very annoying.
enquired about the Torres Limited Edition, didnt get a reply for a good 4 days.
I am in the middle of enquiring about my short 09/10 binder.
Great traders :
RobPBS
alexcollects
lilly (top notch, gave me Bowyer MOTM out of kindness)
Blandy33 (gave me 4 MA codes out of generosity)

andymac
100 Club
andymac
100 Club

May 19th, 2010, 9:55 am #9

ben9011 wrote:could some one tell me there E-mail Adress please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topps e-mail address: wizard@merlinonline.com
Topps phone number: 0870 120 3630

E-mails can take 5 to 7 days for a reply - I've even had no reply before! Best to phone to be honest.
My feedback
Trusted traders: lambokeenie,pnchocolates,tollyman,Rob PBS,Cjchelsea,cannon,Arsenal2000

supersupercookie
100 Club

May 19th, 2010, 11:04 am #10

I’ve found their customer service to be great, always had any problems solved very satisfactorily.
Trusted Traders: Amoghmalhaar, Arsenalwon7, Bibster, bwfc123, gokurasu73, Kick!123, Nick1998, pnchocolates, Poolstar, Rob PBS, the silver fox

You can lave feedback from trades with me here: My feedback