Collector Guide Checklist Scans

mrmatchattax
Limited Edition
mrmatchattax
Limited Edition

December 6th, 2012, 8:53 am #1

Does anyone have a copy of the Collector Guide from the Portuguese or Asian/Australian/African editions that they would be willing to scan please?
(or even a spare copy that they would like to trade? - I have spare copies of the French guide.)

We have copies of the English, German, French, Spanish and Italian guides, and a scan of the Spanish one. Happy to email them if anyone wants one (they are about 3mb each)

The front cover of the guide makes a great binder insert.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

December 6th, 2012, 2:52 pm #2

Are the cards the same for all the editions. I know the mexican version is completely different and the argentina version has no santa cruz *P but are the rest the same? I used the play pitch as the binder cover. Cheers

mrmatchattax
Limited Edition
mrmatchattax
Limited Edition

December 6th, 2012, 8:56 pm #3

Cards are the same for the World Stars editions with the six language legend - with the exception of the Star Player and MOTM wording. So far, the only other difference I am aware of is that there are two versions of two MOTMs (Grosso and Beckham) with different defence and attack ratings in the English version of the multilingual set.
The UK and Ireland World Stars set (yellow packs) is the same design as the England 2010 set (just the English Language legend), but is a subset of the cards.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page