Club Together

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

June 2nd, 2016, 9:23 am #1

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody has received an email from topps about club together. Last year they put my name in the paper for finishing third, but this year, they've told me to answer a question and I'll get the prize. It'd also be cool to know where you guys finished and if anybody is going to kings wood.

Renko
Hat Trick Hero
Renko
Hat Trick Hero

June 3rd, 2016, 2:00 pm #2

Top 20 finish for our team so a set of kit will be on its way :clap

Unreal amount of codes entered by the top 3 (15,000 - 24,000)
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

June 3rd, 2016, 3:08 pm #3

Match Attax Mac wrote:Hi guys, just wondering if anybody has received an email from topps about club together. Last year they put my name in the paper for finishing third, but this year, they've told me to answer a question and I'll get the prize. It'd also be cool to know where you guys finished and if anybody is going to kings wood.
They asked a question last year too......the question we were asked was how many times had Ryan Giggs won the Premier League
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

June 3rd, 2016, 3:12 pm #4

Renko wrote:Top 20 finish for our team so a set of kit will be on its way :clap

It was hard (and expensive) work getting a lot of codes

I think less than 3000 won it last year!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

June 3rd, 2016, 3:43 pm #5

JackW wrote:
Renko wrote:Top 20 finish for our team so a set of kit will be on its way :clap

It was hard (and expensive) work getting a lot of codes

I think less than 3000 won it last year!!
You're st. Mary's right?

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card

June 4th, 2016, 9:20 pm #6

2000 won it last year so there has been a big increase this year.

We also input quite a number of codes in around 17k, but then decided around a few days before that we would use our remaining codes to win kits for our club Northside JFC.

I think we ended up winning around 8 strips so all was not lost!

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

June 8th, 2016, 6:52 am #7

Ok guys, so I just got the SAME email asking the same question, but from Dom this time.
I emailed back, but no reply has came back as of yet.

mendosas_enemy
Regular Card
mendosas_enemy
Regular Card

June 12th, 2016, 10:36 am #8

8 strips? I thought it was for 14 players??
A big effort from our team and parents to get into the top fifty. I can't believe the insane numbers to reach the top two positions. If you consider £24,000 could build a match club house (something our team could desperately do with) it puts things into perspective and provide something for our whole community.
When I spoke to our coach, I thought next year we could aim for it but I just don't see the value. The training camp is only a few hundred per child. Wide off the mark.
Congratulations however to whoever finished in top 20 though. Insanity prevailed over logic.

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

June 12th, 2016, 4:30 pm #9

mendosas_enemy wrote:8 strips? I thought it was for 14 players??
A big effort from our team and parents to get into the top fifty. I can't believe the insane numbers to reach the top two positions. If you consider £24,000 could build a match club house (something our team could desperately do with) it puts things into perspective and provide something for our whole community.
When I spoke to our coach, I thought next year we could aim for it but I just don't see the value. The training camp is only a few hundred per child. Wide off the mark.
Congratulations however to whoever finished in top 20 though. Insanity prevailed over logic.
A week at that camp is about £700 per person for a week...and its for 15 kids and 3 adults

And also the chance for them to spend an hour with Eden Hazard is also amazing