CL Match Attax live

MrAlfisti
Regular Card
MrAlfisti
Regular Card

January 3rd, 2016, 5:37 pm #1

:help
Hi everyone! My first post here!
I've been lurking for a little while, and as I've not found anything covering my question I thought I better register and say hi!!

My problem is this; I'm collecting this seasons champions league edition, and registered on the topps football website (German version) so I can enter the match attax live codes that come in each pack of cards.
However, when I enter a code, I get shown a heap of champions league cards I've been awarded, then when I navigate away they're gone. Am I correct in thinking that these cards are the. Saved in my folder In the match attax live area of the website?? If so, it's just not the case with me.
When I log in to the German site, I'm greeted with the premier league table.
When I go to MA live, I only have the option of playing premier league.
My MA live folder is all premier league players.
The pro11 section of MA live is in Japanese/Chinese!

As the website itself offers virtually no support, and topps customer services (in UK and Germany) haven't replied to any mails, I thought I'd ask you knowledgeable guys!!

Has anyone experienced such a thing? I've a mountain of live codes I'm waiting to use! :angry :angry

Thanks for reading

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 3rd, 2016, 6:34 pm #2

i don't think topps has activated the champions league section on their website.

I am in the uk and have also entered some online codes and been given lost of online cards but cannot find them whin I go to the binder.

the site must be active in some countries as there are people who have actually played the online game but I don't think anyone has won any cards yet.

as for topps customer service it is absolute rubbish especially if you contact them through the website

MrAlfisti
Regular Card
MrAlfisti
Regular Card

January 3rd, 2016, 6:52 pm #3

Thank trokes.
So there's little point to using the codes that come in every pack then?

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 3rd, 2016, 7:04 pm #4

again I'm not sure if they are being stored somewhere until it is activated or they are lost

I put in a limited edition code card and got 70 online cards but have no idea where they are

I'm hoping when the UK edition is released they will activate the site otherwise it has been a waste of time collecting the code cards

I have not entered any more codes since and will wait until January 14th when cards are supposed to be released in the UK

Renko
Hat Trick Hero
Renko
Hat Trick Hero

January 15th, 2016, 1:25 pm #5

Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

Confusing on the game play - seems you can only win one card a week, so either PL or CL?
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 15th, 2016, 3:20 pm #6

Renko wrote:Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

Confusing on the game play - seems you can only win one card a week, so either PL or CL?
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN ONLY WIN 1 CARD EITHER PL OR CL

THERE ARE TWO LEAGUES ONE FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND ONE FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRO 11 CARDS

I HAVE PLAYED BOTH THIS WEEK AND AM IN THE TOP 1000 FOR BOTH

THEY CANT OFFER A CHANCE TO WIN BUT ONLY GIVE YOU ONE CARD IF YOU WIN IN BOTH LEAGUES

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 15th, 2016, 5:08 pm #7

Renko wrote:Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

I think yet again there there is a fault with their website hopefully we should be able to win 2 cards otherwise I will be having to create more account

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

January 15th, 2016, 6:00 pm #8

Anyone else picked up Live code card with blue borders instead of white??? I have a Schurrle Limited Edition Code card which has dark blue borders
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card

January 15th, 2016, 6:04 pm #9

Yes, found in the MOTD Magazine in the pack with Ronaldo Silver. Gives you 5 Cards.

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

January 15th, 2016, 6:33 pm #10

Ok thanks good to know
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk