jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

May 28th, 2016, 7:23 pm #51

hi everybody
anyone manage to have nordic cards in CL Match Attax Live ? (scandinavian, Rising, Mega Stars...)
i've opened almost 50 boosters from Nordic but when i've enter codes absolutely no nordic card sorted out...
i didn't mean the real cards only the virtual cards...
i really wander how to get them...

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

May 29th, 2016, 7:12 am #52

got Julian Draxler in an exchange for Messi 101, so at least there is Rising Stars.
is there a special code to have these nordic cards as the special code for premier league (MOTD magazine) ?

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

June 1st, 2016, 4:42 pm #53

nobody coming here playing at Match Attax Live ?
again lots of Rising Stars (Champions League) but nothing for about Scandinavians or Mega Stars ?
any info welcome...
also anyone knows if and when Match Attax will stop or go through next season ?
it seems impossible to play previous seasons, so there will be no point buying codes soon??

rosencrantz
Fans Favourite
rosencrantz
Fans Favourite

June 2nd, 2016, 7:58 am #54

Here is what I've fond out: Topps ships the PRO11 cards to UK (and Ireland ???) addresses only. So the only possibility to get your cards is to ask a friend who lives there to let you use his address and name when registering on Toppsfootball.com. The system has a database of UK addresses, so you have to be very accurate when giving the address.

Besides this you have to pick UK (in language selection) each time you log in. But because some browsers are remembering your previous pick, and Topp's website tries to find out where you are browsing from, you may each time clear the cache of your browser, to be able to select the language.

So, if you win a card (one per week per registration, always ending on sunday midnight) that will go to your friends name and address, and your friend should forward them to you in smaller or greater bundles.

I have fount no other possibility to get them from other countries than the UK. But this method works for me.
 Happy Collecting  

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

June 2nd, 2016, 2:00 pm #55

hi Rosencrantz
thanks i use this method with a friend but for the moment nothing came (3-4 weeks of pro 11 win, both Champions League and Premier League).
I find the Premier League much interesting (greater choices) than Champions League.
have you found live cards of Scandinavian or Mega stars ? (Champions League as Ibra, Robben...)

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

July 2nd, 2016, 3:44 pm #56

pro 11 cards arrived to my friend and finally also directly to me (to my greatest surprise) !!

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

July 2nd, 2016, 3:46 pm #57

still no sign about Scandinavian or Mega Stars in Match Attax Live (Champions League).

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

July 31st, 2016, 12:59 pm #58

sadly seems no one interested...
Topps end pro 11 for Uk on 30 june 2016, they said we can still win pro 11 for CL, but nothing came for one month.
so its dead.
MOTD Fantasy Footy 2016/17 ???