Ncfclofc9
Star Player
Ncfclofc9
Star Player

March 12th, 2016, 8:58 am #41

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? But I have pro 11 that haven't come through from the first couple of weeks of play but I have some that I won in the middle of February?

rosencrantz
Fans Favourite
rosencrantz
Fans Favourite

March 19th, 2016, 9:11 pm #42

BigErnst wrote:Krychowiak unlocks Cazorla
Jonas unlocks Costa
Bale unlocks Sterling
Raffael unlocks Suarez
Khacheridi unlocks Elabdellaoui
Danny unlocks Zoet
Perisic unlocks Muller
Lucas unlocks Imbula
Kompany unlocks Rodriguez
Brahimi unlocks Silva
Pique unlocks Jantschke
Alaba unlocks Naldo
Zoet unlocks Danny
Terry unlocks Luisao
Cech unlocks Rami
Rybalka unlocks Cambiasso
Fuster unlocks Rybalka
Guardado unlocks Hulk
Is it possible that Topps has modified its algorythm for the Live Codes? For the last three times I have received the very same player who was on the card.
???
 Happy Collecting  

superpabz
Man of the Match
superpabz
Man of the Match

March 19th, 2016, 11:12 pm #43

Yes, they have. I had same problem. Bit of a a pain if you are halfway through collecting as you may need codes you have already used......

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

March 20th, 2016, 8:40 am #44

Haha wonderful. I spent ages writing the correct numbers onto each card. I have a few spare of each let me know if you need any

AimeeWolf
i-card

April 10th, 2016, 6:38 pm #45

OK, someone help me out! I've been collecting the Premier League Pro11 cards, but haven't even logged onto the Champions League one. Yet yesterday, in the post arrives a Petr Cech CL Pro11! Have I done something wrong?!

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

May 5th, 2016, 1:46 pm #46

hello people,
i've discovered Match Attax Champions League 2 weeks ago when travelling to London (I'm French!).
so i've cracked...many Champions League boosters...and Premier League too.
i was thinking the game is a little boring (as Adrenalyn) but finally after playing on Match Attax Live its really great !!
i don't have any problem such as you did when entering the codes (sure its have been corrected),
but as Frenchman seems impossible to win pro 11 cards (no choice possible).
also as i've buyed Premier League boosters it was impossible to play Premier League for me (only Champions League).
then buy chance i've discovered that when changing the language (from French to Uk) and case n°3 on the address, i can play Premier League !!
but even if i can choose now pro 11 cards for both plays they don't send the cards (even if i around the best 100 players for CL).
sure there is a problem with my address.
also throphies aren't working and i'm not classified for Premier League.
they don't respond to questions...
anyone can help me ?
its a pity i can't normally win the pro 11 cards...

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

May 6th, 2016, 5:40 am #47

i have my answer...
in fact i buyed a french starter (cannot find one in london), and inside an explanation about the Match Attax live section...
but no reference at all about the pro 11 cards...
so its obvious topps considered France as a subcountry and don't want to send pro cards there...
strange they seems to send to others countries (Est, Nordic ??).
sad.

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

May 6th, 2016, 3:40 pm #48

jeanmarie wrote:i have my answer...
in fact i buyed a french starter (cannot find one in london), and inside an explanation about the Match Attax live section...
but no reference at all about the pro 11 cards...
so its obvious topps considered France as a subcountry and don't want to send pro cards there...
strange they seems to send to others countries (Est, Nordic ??).
sad.
I am not sure which countries they do send cards to but I can fully understand them sending them to the Nordic countries as the Premier League has a big following there.....and having been to Norway and bought some Champions League packs for Nearly £2 a pack for 6 cards the least they could do is give them some free cards!!

Maybe if they do the Pro 11s next year with the same format I could collect them for you and you could send me some French cards in exchange...I am always on the lookout for some different cards for our YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVETVbbI9QA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-vvrilge8

These are cards we got from France just before Christmas
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

jeanmarie
Signature Card
jeanmarie
Signature Card

May 7th, 2016, 6:58 am #49

Hi JackW !
thanks for your response,
yesterday i've created an account with an address mail xxx.com
results are different than before (xxx.fr), at least i'm classified as any other people playing from UK !
i'm pretty sure they will not send to me the pro 11 cards, but i'm trying to!
it can a good idea finding people in UK for exchanges, but i'm not collecting the Adrenalyn cards. (its always possible to find some you missing).

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

May 7th, 2016, 11:34 am #50

Thats not a problem....we don't really collect them either just do videos for our channel so just some packs would be fine as a trade...we would open them on our channel

Lets see how Topps operate next year and we can come to some agreement if you can't get them in France
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY