KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero

February 13th, 2016, 12:21 am #31

rosencrantz wrote:I am absolutely new in live playing, but I have 150 unused Live Code Cards. A few questions I have:
• Usually how many plays/codes needed to win a Pro11 card?
• Do topps ships the cards overseas? Do overseas players have to pay for shipping? If yes, do they send the cards individually, or could they packed together?
I guess, my questions might sound stoopid for you, but I am an absolute beginner in live playing
Hi rosencrantz,

you don't need to enter a code to be able to play Match Attax online. If you want to win a Pro11 cards, though, you will have to unlock Pro11 cards online first. To do that, you simply enter the code which you find on the live code cards. For example, when you enter a code found on a Bale live code card, you will unlock a virtual Raheem Sterling Pro11 card. You can enter as many codes as you want, but there is no use in entering 2 or more codes of a specific player as you can only unlock every virtual Pro11 card once. So ideally, you just enter 32 codes for 32 different players.
Every week you can select one of the virtual Pro11 cards that you have unlocked. In my experience, playing one or two matches is already enough to win a Pro11 card. It seems that the number of online players is very limited atm.

I don't know the answer to your second question, but I'm sure there are people here who do.
In the UK, Topps sends every Pro11 card separately as far as I know.

Good luck with Match Attax Live and winning Pro11 cards!

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

February 13th, 2016, 9:22 am #32

first batch of champions league pro 11 cards arrived this morning.

cards are extremely nice and a bonus to the collection

rosencrantz
Fans Favourite
rosencrantz
Fans Favourite

February 13th, 2016, 10:57 am #33

KarlHungus wrote:
rosencrantz wrote:I am absolutely new in live playing, but I have 150 unused Live Code Cards. A few questions I have:
• Do topps ships the cards overseas? Do overseas players have to pay for shipping? If yes, do they send the cards individually, or could they packed together?
I guess, my questions might sound stoopid for you, but I am an absolute beginner in live playing
Hi rosencrantz,

you don't need to enter a code to be able to play Match Attax online. If you want to win a Pro11 cards, though, you will have to unlock Pro11 cards online first. To do that, you simply enter the code which you find on the live code cards. For example, when you enter a code found on a Bale live code card, you will unlock a virtual Raheem Sterling Pro11 card. You can enter as many codes as you want, but there is no use in entering 2 or more codes of a specific player as you can only unlock every virtual Pro11 card once. So ideally, you just enter 32 codes for 32 different players.
Every week you can select one of the virtual Pro11 cards that you have unlocked. In my experience, playing one or two matches is already enough to win a Pro11 card. It seems that the number of online players is very limited atm.

I don't know the answer to your second question, but I'm sure there are people here who do.

Thank you for your detailed answer, it was really helpful. I have already started to play to gain experience. But unfortunately Hungarian translation of this surface is extremely poor, and I cant figure out, how to select the specific Pro11 cad to play for (I mean the real paper card, not the virtual one). Thank you, your help is really appriciated
 Happy Collecting  

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero

February 13th, 2016, 11:56 pm #34

rosencrantz wrote:
KarlHungus wrote:
Hi rosencrantz,

Thank you for your detailed answer, it was really helpful. I have already started to play to gain experience. But unfortunately Hungarian translation of this surface is extremely poor, and I cant figure out, how to select the specific Pro11 cad to play for (I mean the real paper card, not the virtual one). Thank you, your help is really appriciated
When you go to the Match Attax Live - Play Champions League section of the Topps website, there should be a button "WIN PRO 11s". On the next page you should be able to select the Pro11 card that you would like to win that week.
At least, that's how it is on the British version of the Topps website - the Hungarian version of the site might be different.

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero

February 14th, 2016, 10:28 pm #35

rosencrantz wrote:
KarlHungus wrote:When you go to the Match Attax Live - Play Champions League section of the Topps website, there should be a button "WIN PRO 11s". On the next page you should be able to select the Pro11 card that you would like to win that week.<br />At least, that's how it is on the British version of the Topps website - the Hungarian version of the site might be different.
KarlHungus wrote:When you go to the Match Attax Live - Play Champions League section of the Topps website, there should be a button "WIN PRO 11s". On the next page you should be able to select the Pro11 card that you would like to win that week.
At least, that's how it is on the British version of the Topps website - the Hungarian version of the site might be different.
When I enter from Hungary, I have no choice which league to play - it gives the Champions League automatically, there is no option. And it doesn't offers the "WIN PRO 11s" button anywhere
Now it is bad programming - or I am affriad it is a company policy that they doesn't lets foreigner players to win such cards.

I would really appreciate if you could attach a screenshot, where is that button.
I'm sorry, I don't have the possibility to provide a screenshot - but on the British version of the website, the "WIN PRO 11s" button is on your second screenshot, under "LINEUPS" and "SWAPS". This might mean that you cannot win Pro11 cards in Hungary, but I would contact Topps about it just to be sure.

Btw, the earliest Pro11 cards on Ebay came from a Polish seller. That doesn't prove that Pro11 cards can be won in Poland of course, but it would be the most logical explanation. Maybe collectors from other countries can shed some light on the situation in their country?

rosencrantz
Fans Favourite
rosencrantz
Fans Favourite

February 17th, 2016, 7:31 am #36

How much time is it to receive the PRO11 card after someone has 'won' it by being in the top 1000 at a turning point from sunday to monday? Weeks? Months? Topps sends a message about it, or its rather a surprise in the postbox someday?
&nbsp;Happy Collecting &nbsp;

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

February 27th, 2016, 3:03 pm #37

rosencrantz wrote:How much time is it to receive the PRO11 card after someone has 'won' it by being in the top 1000 at a turning point from sunday to monday? Weeks? Months? Topps sends a message about it, or its rather a surprise in the postbox someday?
On the Monday afternoon (the day after the Sunday midnight deadline), you get a message from Topps to the Inbox on your Online Match Attax account confirming you've finished in the Top 1000, and which Pro 11 card you've won. They ask you to check the address held on the system, so that your card can be posted to the correct address.

Topps usually work between 3 and 4 weeks behind in the actual deliveries of these cards. So for instance yesterday 26th February I received the cards I was told I had won on Monday 1st February.

It's still not clear if people outwith the UK can win these cards. I don't think they can, but if any members who live in other countries know differently - please feel free to correct me.

rosencrantz
Fans Favourite
rosencrantz
Fans Favourite

March 3rd, 2016, 6:40 pm #38

Topps has modified its Live Play. Foreign players are not allowed to chose Pro11 cards from now. The Pro11 card selection menu point has totally disappeard. I understand that Topps is used to Britain with Premier League series. But isn't Champions League international? Why the Live Code Cards form now? For the joy of playing on their horrendous site???
That's what I call "fair" business...

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
oneofthebest
Limited Edition

March 3rd, 2016, 6:56 pm #39

"fair" business in cards solution, regarding UK edition; are You born yesterday? Topps only interesting (in Eu market) in UK and German market other people have in "meddle of nothing". Always.

rosencrantz
Fans Favourite
rosencrantz
Fans Favourite

March 3rd, 2016, 10:11 pm #40

oneofthebest wrote:"fair" business in cards solution, regarding UK edition; are You born yesterday? Topps only interesting (in Eu market) in UK and German market other people have in "meddle of nothing". Always.
Yes, I am born yesterday (its easy to be sarcastic from the UK). In Hungary this is their first series available. As in many other countries as well. Topps policies are "new" to us.

Since I have 150 unused live codes, but Topps prevents me to play for PRO11 cards, I have no other choice than to offer these cards for swap. Maybe somebody is interested in them.