trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 15th, 2016, 7:14 pm #11

safariman wrote:Anyone else picked up Live code card with blue borders instead of white??? I have a Schurrle Limited Edition Code card which has dark blue borders
all the limited edition online code cards have blur borders

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

January 15th, 2016, 8:51 pm #12

I have Ronaldo which has White borders around the whole card and Schurrle which has dark blue borders around the whole card - same dark blue as the back of a normal card - I notice the actual picture of the limited Edition has a cyan blue colour
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 16th, 2016, 1:34 pm #13

I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it pot luck what card is going to be unlocked?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

mszaby
101 Card
mszaby
101 Card

January 16th, 2016, 1:45 pm #14

bibster wrote:I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it pot luck what card is going to be unlocked?
You got different online Pro11 cards not that which is on the cards but it is not luck. Each Pro11 code cards has an online pair.
When you enter an A card code you always get B player. It is my experience.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

January 16th, 2016, 1:53 pm #15

Hi me too codes dont match the pro11 you receive then to add insult to injury when you select your pro11 card it doesn't save and you can't play the game. BRAVO!!!!

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

January 16th, 2016, 1:55 pm #16

bibster wrote:I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Well it's happened to me as well Catherine. Two codes entered, and different players unlocked.

And my Champions League Pro 11 card isn't saving in the Champions League game. You pick it as normal and it confirms it's saved, but when you go in and play, the card you're playing for box is blank (just underneath where you click the PLAY NOW button).

I agree (at the moment) it looks like you have to choose EITHER a English Premier League Pro 11 card OR a Champions League Pro 11 card to win.

trokes, are both your Champions League and English Premier League Pro 11 picks still showing as selected? If I go into the Premier League game, the card that is showing is my Champions League Pro 11 pick!!!

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

January 16th, 2016, 4:14 pm #17

I can back-up what mszaby is saying about the Pro 11 cards...

I used the Diego Costa code card and it unlocked Jonas Pro 11. I have just used the Jonas code card and it unlocked the Diego Costa Pro 11.

Have any of our foreign members got a list of what the pairings are (so if we're wanting to win a particular Pro 11, we know which other code card we need to use to unlock it?

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 16th, 2016, 4:15 pm #18

ReggieBoy wrote:

Well it's happened to me as well Catherine. Two codes entered, and different players unlocked.

And my Champions League Pro 11 card isn't saving in the Champions League game. You pick it as normal and it confirms it's saved, but when you go in and play, the card you're playing for box is blank (just underneath where you click the PLAY NOW button).

I agree (at the moment) it looks like you have to choose EITHER a English Premier League Pro 11 card OR a Champions League Pro 11 card to win.

trokes, are both your Champions League and English Premier League Pro 11 picks still showing as selected? If I go into the Premier League game, the card that is showing is my Champions League Pro 11 pick!!!
I opened a new account today to see what would happen.

and when I pick my champions league pro 11 card to win it saves it and stays on the champions league section.

I think this because I have no premier league pro 11 cards saved on this account

think I will have to create some more email addresses and just create new accounts to win the cards more quickly.

all depends on how long they will let the competition to run

to win one card a week from the CL pro 11 it will almost be the start of the 16/17 season

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 16th, 2016, 4:25 pm #19

ReggieBoy wrote:I can back-up what mszaby is saying about the Pro 11 cards...

I used the Diego Costa code card and it unlocked Jonas Pro 11. I have just used the Jonas code card and it unlocked the Diego Costa Pro 11.

Have any of our foreign members got a list of what the pairings are (so if we're wanting to win a particular Pro 11, we know which other code card we need to use to unlock it?
Like Reggie said, if anyone can help out with a list of what cards unlock which Pro 11's it would be appreciated!

:cheers
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 16th, 2016, 4:29 pm #20

bibster wrote:
ReggieBoy wrote:I can back-up what mszaby is saying about the Pro 11 cards...

Like Reggie said, if anyone can help out with a list of what cards unlock which Pro 11's it would be appreciated!

:cheers
I entered 32 online codes to day and even though I got a different player to the card I had when I finished and went to choose a card to win all 32 different cards were there to be chosen from