Championship Album Out THURSDAY

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 9:36 am #1

Great news.

The Panini Championship sticker album is out very shortly - probably by end of this week. I know this because it has been listed in my due deliveries to the store by the suppliers. I even think Grant Holt amongst other players has made the front cover :653

so if you love collecting the stickers or follow great championship teams like:
Norwich, Burnley, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Reading, Derby, Notts Forest or others like that this is the collection for you.

Anyone who is collecting and wants to trade PM me :1356
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

MGZN
Masters Card
MGZN
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 9:54 am #2

SHOULD PANINI MAKE A CHAMPIONSHIP STICKER ALBUM YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The frequency of posting is limited to prevent abuse. Please try again in 3 seconds. :rant

Is it Championship 1 or 2???I guess 1?
s it CPFC? OR LEEDS?

IS IT IPS****??
YOURE MUM GAY

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 9:57 am #3

mastergladiatus wrote:SHOULD PANINI MAKE A CHAMPIONSHIP STICKER ALBUM YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The frequency of posting is limited to prevent abuse. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Is it Championship 1 or 2???I guess 1?
s it CPFC? OR LEEDS?

IS IT IPS****??
I hope will probably have small players of league 1 and 2 I would guess as well MG.

yes forgot about CPFC they will be in it :653

and Leeds...and of course Ip**** :angry

I will still collect even with these teams in as well though

MGZN
Masters Card
MGZN
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:00 am #4

JuveFC wrote:
mastergladiatus wrote:SHOULD PANINI MAKE A CHAMPIONSHIP STICKER ALBUM YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />The frequency of posting is limited to prevent abuse. Please try again in 3 seconds.<br /><br />Is it Championship 1 or 2???I guess 1?<br />s it CPFC? OR LEEDS?<br /><br />IS IT IPS****??
I hope will probably have small players of league 1 and 2 I would guess as well MG.<br /><br />yes forgot about CPFC they will be in it :653 <br /><br />and Leeds...and of course Ip**** :angry <br /><br />I will still collect even with these teams in as well though
so it will be league 2???
YOURE MUM GAY

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:03 am #5

mastergladiatus wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
mastergladiatus wrote:SHOULD PANINI MAKE A CHAMPIONSHIP STICKER ALBUM YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />The frequency of posting is limited to prevent abuse. Please try again in 3 seconds.<br /><br />Is it Championship 1 or 2???I guess 1?<br />s it CPFC? OR LEEDS?<br /><br />IS IT IPS****??
I hope will probably have small players of league 1 and 2 I would guess as well MG.<br /><br />yes forgot about CPFC they will be in it :653 <br /><br />and Leeds...and of course Ip**** :angry <br /><br />I will still collect even with these teams in as well though
it is the championship MG, our leagues are like this:

tier 1: Premier League
tier 2: Championship
tier 3: League One
tier 4: League Two
tier 5: Blue Square Premier (non-league)

Koda
Masters Card
Koda
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:08 am #6

JuveFC wrote:Great news.

The Panini Championship sticker album is out very shortly - probably by end of this week. I know this because it has been listed in my due deliveries to the store by the suppliers. I even think Grant Holt amongst other players has made the front cover :653

Norwich, Burnley, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Reading, Derby, Notts Forest or others like that this is the collection for you.

Great championship club includes bristol city juve :sf4

MGZN
Masters Card
MGZN
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:08 am #7

JuveFC wrote:
mastergladiatus wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
it is the championship MG, our leagues are like this:

tier 1: Premier League
tier 2: Championship
tier 3: League One
tier 4: League Two
tier 5: Blue Square Premier (non-league)
Yes i know,but are are both championships in the collection?
YOURE MUM GAY

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:11 am #8

Koda wrote:
JuveFC wrote:Great news.

Norwich, Burnley, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Reading, Derby, Notts Forest, BRISTOL CITY or others like that this is the collection for you.

Great championship club includes bristol city juve
edited for Super Bristol City as well!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:13 am #9

mastergladiatus wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
mastergladiatus wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
I hope will probably have small players of league 1 and 2 I would guess as well MG.<br /><br />yes forgot about CPFC they will be in it :653 <br /><br />and Leeds...and of course Ip**** <br /><br />I will still collect even with these teams in as well though
it is the championship MG, our leagues are like this:<br /><br />tier 1: Premier League<br />tier 2: Championship<br />tier 3: League One<br />tier 4: League Two<br />tier 5: Blue Square Premier (non-league)
Yes i know,but are are both championships in the collection?
Championship definately in.

League One and League Two may only have the team pics or something like that - Im guessing though :shrug

Notice
The frequency of posting is limited to prevent abuse. Please try again in 63 seconds. :rant

Koda
Masters Card
Koda
Masters Card

January 3rd, 2011, 10:14 am #10

thanks juve