kuba
Hat Trick Hero
kuba
Hat Trick Hero

September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am #21

wille9 wrote:
kuba wrote:
clem132 wrote:Can anyone buy and send me copies of just kick it German and Polish version will forward any cost ASAP please in box
Polish issue will be cost beetwen 8,9 to 13,90 PLN. It's about 2,5 - 4 Euro

Can i buy it from you?
no problem please to PM:)

mszaby
101 Card
mszaby
101 Card

September 20th, 2013, 9:27 pm #22

Ferenc Puskas and Panini

Translated by Google but I think more or less understandable

He will be a legend in the set.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

September 21st, 2013, 4:05 pm #23

mszaby wrote:Ferenc Puskas and Panini

Translated by Google but I think more or less understandable

He will be a legend in the set.
Good find, look forward to Puskas, he was a great player back in the day. Anyone know anything else about possible legend cards?

Promil03
Fans Favourite
Promil03
Fans Favourite

September 22nd, 2013, 10:54 am #24

KoNiKo wrote:
gabormadrid wrote:Do anybody have any picture from a base card how they look like?
It's strange that the release is here in the corner and there is no picture of them....
I just saw 3 limiteds and they are like the french and polish limiteds....is that mean that the base and champios will be the same too?
yes i think it's the same design with poland and ligue 1
Last season cards Ekstraklasa Polish and French also look the same, but the cards with CL were different.

KoNiKo
100 Club
KoNiKo
100 Club

September 23rd, 2013, 8:22 pm #25

the collection has disappeared in ClicktDistribution web.

Rare, rare...

Jippie5
i-card
Jippie5
i-card

September 26th, 2013, 1:55 pm #26

KoNiKo wrote:the collection has disappeared in ClicktDistribution web.

Rare, rare...
I orderded 2 boxes on Plusmarketingtrade.co.uk and they said that they will not sell the CL serie this year: they also removed it from the site..

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

September 26th, 2013, 1:58 pm #27

Champions League Adrenalyn will not be released through distributors only through newstrade suppliers here in UK. There are talks planeed to try and change Panini's mind but unlikely to happen

kuba
Hat Trick Hero
kuba
Hat Trick Hero

September 27th, 2013, 8:38 am #28

Like last year more LE cards will be issued in Poland. Some of this only in Poland.

elcid
Player of the Month
elcid
Player of the Month

September 30th, 2013, 10:35 am #29

I wrote a nice long email to Panini UK on Thursday asking for confirmation of availability of the new XL release. As both a collector and trader I tried to be positive and asked if they could clarify their plans for the product in the UK. Highlighting the limited amount of retail outlets (certainly in my area) would surely hurt the longevity and popularity of the product.

Their response was short and sweet “we have made a strategic decision that the collection will be a newstrade exclusive”. Nothing more!

Also, it appears the proposed meeting with Click Distribution to dicsuss is unlikely to happen.

Very annoyed about this. Less than 2 weeks to find a new supplier. This may well be the end of Adrenalyn XL for me.

kuba
Hat Trick Hero
kuba
Hat Trick Hero

September 30th, 2013, 6:32 pm #30

elcid wrote:I wrote a nice long email to Panini UK on Thursday asking for confirmation of availability of the new XL release. As both a collector and trader I tried to be positive and asked if they could clarify their plans for the product in the UK. Highlighting the limited amount of retail outlets (certainly in my area) would surely hurt the longevity and popularity of the product.

Their response was short and sweet “we have made a strategic decision that the collection will be a newstrade exclusive”. Nothing more!

Also, it appears the proposed meeting with Click Distribution to dicsuss is unlikely to happen.

Very annoyed about this. Less than 2 weeks to find a new supplier. This may well be the end of Adrenalyn XL for me.
I'll tell you why. Panini creating 2 series special for UK - London2012 and Road to Brazil 2014 and all series defeat of the financial. If in UK not interesting local or smalest series, Panini not interesting developinvg on this market. In this year in UK sold about 250000 bosters of CL 12/13 in the some time in Poland 400000. The price is the some in this country but the salary no. From this year T-Moblile Ekstraliga - this not good football league.