must be any day hopefully

ChOi
Player of the Month
ChOi
Player of the Month

January 30th, 2014, 12:51 pm #122

Any news?...

Wishlist: Torres, Hazard, Futera...
Tradelist: Spanish cards, Futera, MA versions...

clem132
100 Club
clem132
100 Club

January 30th, 2014, 1:34 pm #123

very strange lynettedoolin not replying to my pm's either should have been here by now and no updated news

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

January 30th, 2014, 2:47 pm #124

lynettedoolin wrote:yes order placed awaiting paypal invoice
Should this be here by now

FootballCardsIN
Fans Favourite
FootballCardsIN
Fans Favourite

January 30th, 2014, 3:04 pm #125

pnchocolates wrote:
lynettedoolin wrote:yes order placed awaiting paypal invoice
Should this be here by now
I guess it should!! Been long since it was said that order placed?

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

January 30th, 2014, 3:05 pm #126

Hi Lynette

As the case is overdue can you post the latest tracking info for the parcel.

Many thanks

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

January 31st, 2014, 9:00 pm #127

Hi all,

As Lynette does not seem to be bothered to reply despite being on here several times since my post I suggest you all claim refunds via PAYPAL for you money.

Phil has contacted BLOWOUT cards and has been told an order was placed but payment failed. Blowout have tried to contact Lynette without success.

Lynette may well have sourced through another avenue but I think you should assume the worst and look to reclaim your money as a matter of urgency.

If a case arrives and your cards are eventually sent you should pay on receipt.

I'm very sorry that this has happened on here after such a great break by Portlaw.

We will be defining some very strict rules for future case breaks on this forum.

Regards

Tollyman.

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

January 31st, 2014, 9:11 pm #128

Tollyman wrote:Hi all,

As Lynette does not seem to be bothered to reply despite being on here several times since my post I suggest you all claim refunds via PAYPAL for you money.

Phil has contacted BLOWOUT cards and has been told an order was placed but payment failed. Blowout have tried to contact Lynette without success.

Lynette may well have sourced through another avenue but I think you should assume the worst and look to reclaim your money as a matter of urgency.

If a case arrives and your cards are eventually sent you should pay on receipt.

I'm very sorry that this has happened on here after such a great break by Portlaw.

We will be defining some very strict rules for future case breaks on this forum.

Regards

Tollyman.
I know there is still a chance it will go through, but I did think this seemed a bit dodgy. My rule is don't trust anyone who doesn't take business seriously enough to be able to spell correctly. In my opinion, if your willing to organise something, you've got to be willing to spell correctly. I just thought the thing would be cancelled at the last minute.

Best of luck with refunds guys, real shame after Portlaw organised such a good break too. Best of luck with breaks in the future, if people don't take Arsenal so quickly I will try to get a place on them!