Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 6:49 pm #31

SlimShady(srb) wrote:What bothers me is this - She insisted that people pay as "not gift" and still tries to "avoid" sending ? Makes no sense. PayPal will certainly refund everyone, I would´t worry about that guys.
The only explanation I can think of is that the case hits were worth more than the case and she is trying to make a profit on it
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

February 1st, 2014, 6:54 pm #32

Makes sense Portlaw!

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 6:58 pm #33

Portlaw wrote:
SlimShady(srb) wrote:What bothers me is this - She insisted that people pay as "not gift" and still tries to "avoid" sending ? Makes no sense. PayPal will certainly refund everyone, I would´t worry about that guys.
The only explanation I can think of is that the case hits were worth more than the case and she is trying to make a profit on it
She hasn't had the case though, it hasn't been sent to her.

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 7:02 pm #34

Phild wrote:
Portlaw wrote:
She hasn't had the case though, it hasn't been sent to her.
In that case there is no reason as to why Lynette shouldn't give a refund, paypal will refund all your money back and then the debt collector on behalf of paypal will look for the money back from Lynette if it is not still in the account. Criminal action can be taken here, especially with the value in question over $1000, I've seen it happen over less
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

dimon1975-0820
Player of the Month
dimon1975-0820
Player of the Month

February 1st, 2014, 7:54 pm #35

What do you think, how much more to wait before starting to withdraw money?
Day, three days?
Russia Moscow

Feedback
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 617/1/#new

Bad trade: alves28

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 7:58 pm #36

I would hope lynette reads this and responds with full refunds to everyone involved to be honest without the need for anyone to take it further. The fact that she is not replying to messages from people or even attempting to defend herself in this topic is not doing her any favours.

ChOi
Player of the Month
ChOi
Player of the Month

February 1st, 2014, 10:50 pm #37

I'm involved in that problem too... I hope that we can have our money back.

Wishlist: Torres, Hazard, Futera...
Tradelist: Spanish cards, Futera, MA versions...

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 10:54 pm #38

K-Schwein wrote:I bought something from lynette on ebay over the spring. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.... would never buy from her again. Here's the thread:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 426/1/#new

I would stay away from this person. I don't even know what happened with the case break but 2 red flags is too many

Everyone who was screwed, if you paid by paypal file a chargeback with your CREDIT CARD Company you paid with via paypal. This always works as long it is within 45 days of the transaction and you didn't send the money as a "gift" option
Don't think thats the same person to be honest, that person is from Yorkshire, lynette is from Southampton about 250 miles away i'd guess.

lynette has been online again but not replied to message, not doing herself any favours.

lynettedoolin
100 Club

February 2nd, 2014, 12:37 am #39

i have no idea about this someone has used my account and paypal im trying to find who sorry to anyone involved and if you still want the card i can work to find a solution with who ever sorted the break in the first place
trusted traders

suedehead84(x1)
monkey76(x1)
ethanbreds(x1)
bibster(x1)

ofb1988
Masters Card
ofb1988
Masters Card

February 2nd, 2014, 12:48 am #40

Hi lynette.

If you dont know who used your account how can you find out who arranged the break?

id say the best thing to do is refund all payments and put the matter behind us all