paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 12:38 pm #21

Great move, but I doubt that it will work a second or third time for these autos.

But the base cards are cashcows!

In germany paypal charges you for currency conversion with a hidden fee, the exchange rates are extremly bad :(((
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 12:51 pm #22

A lot of people are reading the thread who are big ebay sellers (dogadug etc...) so will be interesting to see if these guys try it also...
I am inclined to agree Gregory though. The early bird catches the worm in this case for selling them.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

mufc17
Masters Card
mufc17
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 3:19 pm #23

Yep, well done on being the first to take advantage :clap
1st in has set the precedence, but like Andy, I feel this will be a one off and will not be able to be repeated to the same levels.

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 3:32 pm #24

I thought about it when they were released but decided against it, original sales will be good but theres a risk of being stuck with cards long term, looking at the sales on the Topps Authentics site they are'nt good but the site has not really been well publicised, once (or if) they do start pushing it then sales on ebay for these cards will drop like a stone until Topps sel out altogether but then it would depend what Topps do, they could just get another batch done.

Fair play to longlongago though, he bit the bullet and made it work.

Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero
Futeraliverpool
Hat Trick Hero

June 1st, 2011, 4:46 pm #25

Great result for longlongago. Slightly suspicious of the second highest bidder on the autos though with a feedback of only 4 and 100% bid activity with the seller having placed 64 bids......

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 5:05 pm #26

Futeraliverpool wrote:Great result for longlongago. Slightly suspicious of the second highest bidder on the autos though with a feedback of only 4 and 100% bid activity with the seller having placed 64 bids......
have edited 1st post to show profits...
good spot Ben on the suspicious bidder, very suspicious as well I agree...

mufc17
Masters Card
mufc17
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 5:24 pm #27

JuveFC wrote:
Futeraliverpool wrote:Great result for longlongago. Slightly suspicious of the second highest bidder on the autos though with a feedback of only 4 and 100% bid activity with the seller having placed 64 bids......
Effort made Andy :1356

Bit indifferent profit-wise but some of them base cards made a killing.

Probably worth doing this once but considering the time and effort needed to list(write descriptions, upload pics etc etc) would not advise anyone to follow suit.

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 5:40 pm #28

mufc17 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:

Probably worth doing this once but considering the time and effort needed to list(write descriptions, upload pics etc etc) would not advise anyone to follow suit.
first time Ive ever used the calculator accessory on my laptop, impressed with myself Mark!! Just call me the maths boffin from now on... :wink

Pricey SNR
Masters Card
Pricey SNR
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 6:08 pm #29

JuveFC wrote:
mufc17 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:

first time Ive ever used the calculator accessory on my laptop, impressed with myself Mark!! Just call me the maths boffin from now on... :wink
Sick'll be nervous, we have a new Mathematics Challenger !
Big thanks to EVERYONE I've traded with your all Awesome. About Me: Probably the cockiest person on Earth and also the Coolest, see what i mean !!!! Formally known as Pricey249

I AM LE.....Megamind ?

palmerme1
Masters Card
palmerme1
Masters Card

June 1st, 2011, 6:56 pm #30

That is a nice bit of profit there.

Is that lonlongago_08 on FCF?