Authentic signed hologram cards from Topps value?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

June 14th, 2014, 4:58 pm #1

I found 2 Signed cards in the England 2014 match attax starter packs. I'm mainly trying to get my cards valued to be honest. How much do you think the Ron Vlaar I've got would got for? I've also got paulinhos authentic signed card from topps aswell they both have holograms. I saw a jack wilshere on ebay yesterday for £290 Do think my cards could get anywhere near that? I would like to keep them but I'm just curious on their value. Thanks for your time. :653

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

June 14th, 2014, 7:38 pm #2

Current estimate (just guess as none sold yet on ebay) is £100 to £200.

As Topps have not release numbers released it is hard to judge.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
graham
Hat Trick Hero

June 14th, 2014, 8:31 pm #3

ErenSA wrote:I found 2 Signed cards in the England 2014 match attax starter packs. I'm mainly trying to get my cards valued to be honest. How much do you think the Ron Vlaar I've got would got for? I've also got paulinhos authentic signed card from topps aswell they both have holograms. I saw a jack wilshere on ebay yesterday for £290 Do think my cards could get anywhere near that? I would like to keep them but I'm just curious on their value. Thanks for your time. :653
do you by any chance live on south coast as all I seem to be getting are the same cards as you with the exception of 1x hart

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

June 14th, 2014, 8:40 pm #4

graham wrote:
ErenSA wrote:I found 2 Signed cards in the England 2014 match attax starter packs. I'm mainly trying to get my cards valued to be honest. How much do you think the Ron Vlaar I've got would got for? I've also got paulinhos authentic signed card from topps aswell they both have holograms. I saw a jack wilshere on ebay yesterday for £290 Do think my cards could get anywhere near that? I would like to keep them but I'm just curious on their value. Thanks for your time. :653
do you by any chance live on south coast as all I seem to be getting are the same cards as you with the exception of 1x hart
I live in south london my friend we must have got the most common ones all together there's around 4,000 signed cards out there

Primusneon
Player of the Month
Primusneon
Player of the Month

June 14th, 2014, 11:06 pm #5

hi there, just curious though. the signed cards are in the sealed pack of 10 cards? was thinking of getting some starter packs from ebay

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

June 14th, 2014, 11:41 pm #6

Primusneon wrote:hi there, just curious though. the signed cards are in the sealed pack of 10 cards? was thinking of getting some starter packs from ebay
There not in the starter pack packs there in the starter pack itself