Australian Collection

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

December 29th, 2010, 4:07 pm #1

It looks like Topps was printing the cards for the australian release in a different factory then the european ones.

So there might be minor differences like different color of printing (typo), different coating or what so ever.

Who has Cards which came from australian packs?
Could you please post a pic of base, star player, man of the match and club 100?

Would be perfect if somebody has cards from australian and an european one, so we could compare them in a pciture,
but I afraid all people who had both version mixed them up....

Thanks for your help,
just want to know if there is even another different edition...
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card

December 30th, 2010, 10:54 am #2

There are 2 versions: the Australia/Malaysia/Singapore version, and the UK/South Africa/Norway/Denmark (if they sell them there) version.

The MOTM are very different in appearence, and the base and SP not so much. All the cards in the Australia etc version though feel a lot more resiliant to being bent etc and thebacks feel different, although on the face of the card there's no visable difference from what I know.

Pics of the MotMs:

The one on the left is the UK version. ^^

Text differences:

The one on the right is the UK version. ^^

Star Differences:

Card back differences:

Unfortunately I don't have any of the base cards for the Australian set (to my knowledge!!) but as no paticular special effect on the card is used I doubt there would be much of a difference, although the card will probably feel the same and have the same printing on the back as the picture above. The same goes for Star Players. The only thing I don't understand is why on the Australian cards they didn't print on the Australian Match Attax website as oppose to the UK one.

Hope this helps

arsenal9126
Masters Card
arsenal9126
Masters Card

December 30th, 2010, 10:54 am #3

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:There are 2 versions: the Australia/Malaysia/Singapore version, and the UK/South Africa/Norway/Denmark (if they sell them there) version.

The MOTM are very different in appearence, and the base and SP not so much. All the cards in the Australia etc version though feel a lot more resiliant to being bent etc and thebacks feel different, although on the face of the card there's no visable difference from what I know.

Pics of the MotMs:

Text differences:

Star Differences:

Card back differences:

Unfortunately I don't have any of the base cards for the Australian set (to my knowledge!!) but as no paticular special effect on the card is used I doubt there would be much of a difference, although the card will probably feel the same and have the same printing on the back as the picture above. The same goes for Star Players. The only thing I don't understand is why on the Australian cards they didn't print on the Australian Match Attax website as oppose to the UK one.

Hope this helps
whats the diffrence?
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

December 30th, 2010, 11:37 am #4

Great work, thats great info! I was not aware, that 2011 PL Collection has 2 different versions!

1) Does anyone know, if LEs also have a different look?

so, it looks like all cards of my players in the second AUS/ MALYSIA / SINGAPORE Version.
Please, anyone who has cards of Nani + Drogba, please let me know

I had the MA World Stars Edition when I asked this question,
so

2) Is there a own Australia Version in MA WS 2010? Or is it the same like the Asian Version?
Any hints on the situation with WS 2010 Cards form Australia?

Thanks for your help!
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

December 30th, 2010, 12:51 pm #5

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:There are 2 versions: the Australia/Malaysia/Singapore version, and the UK/South Africa/Norway/Denmark (if they sell them there) version.

Pics of the MotMs:

Text differences:

Star Differences:

Card back differences:

Hope this helps
just compared the cards I get from Hongkong and UK,I realize that there exist different edition of Match Attax Topps 2010-2011.

So in that case,I think that Australian cards are same to Asian edition in terms of Match attax World Stars.

I have to go after more cards from Hongkong for Arsenal
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espa?ol

Koda
Masters Card
Koda
Masters Card

December 30th, 2010, 5:49 pm #6

I See alot of things the sam

Arsenal101
Masters Card
Arsenal101
Masters Card

December 30th, 2010, 6:04 pm #7

Koda wrote:I See alot of things the same
Well Use your eyes :idiot

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

December 30th, 2010, 7:15 pm #8

amigo wrote:just compared the cards I get from Hongkong and UK,I realize that there exist different edition of Match Attax Topps 2010-2011.

So in that case,I think that Australian cards are same to Asian edition in terms of Match attax World Stars.

I think this is correct.

I just checked the World Stars Card I have from asia and compared them to european ones,
the asian ones look exactly like the australian MA PL 10-11 shown above....

swapit
Masters Card
swapit
Masters Card

January 1st, 2011, 11:41 pm #9

I never notices this before
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people