mncards
Fans Favourite
mncards
Fans Favourite

September 16th, 2014, 8:16 am #21

I know advertising in this part of the forum is prohibited but as I said before, not creating a "fake user" just to write information here.

The Limited Editions in the products (same as all Swedish online stores and stores not belonging to big chains) are as follows..

Starter Pack:
Gareth Bale & Daniel Sturridge
Bale XXL

Giftbox:
James Rodríguez & Yaya Touré

Tin:
Steven Gerrard & Thomas Müller

Pocket Tin:
Diego Cost

As always with Panini, there is a slim chance/risk some Limiteds may change but as of today, this is the information we have.
As usual, the branded stores in Sweden will have other limiteds in their products. I have this information as well.

No other product information available so far.

MN Cards & Collectibles - Boxes / Packs / Singles - Always the latest at great prices!

KoNiKo
100 Club
KoNiKo
100 Club

September 16th, 2014, 2:36 pm #22

No images?? thanks for the info mncards!

jayce101
Masters Card
jayce101
Masters Card

September 16th, 2014, 5:35 pm #23

mncards wrote:I know advertising in this part of the forum is prohibited but as I said before, not creating a "fake user" just to write information here.

The Limited Editions in the products (same as all Swedish online stores and stores not belonging to big chains) are as follows..

Starter Pack:
Gareth Bale & Daniel Sturridge
Bale XXL

Giftbox:
James Rodríguez & Yaya Touré

Tin:
Steven Gerrard & Thomas Müller

Pocket Tin:
Diego Cost

As always with Panini, there is a slim chance/risk some Limiteds may change but as of today, this is the information we have.
As usual, the branded stores in Sweden will have other limiteds in their products. I have this information as well.

No other product information available so far.
you are not allowed to advertise selling cards as you do not have the required 100 posts

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

September 16th, 2014, 5:45 pm #24

jayce, I would´t be that harsh on mncards, since he did not explicitly said he is selling.
Also, he always adds great info on latest products, so I guess its okay to mention that he sells cards in non harsh selling way?
That´s my opinion though, and I understand why you said this completely.

Anyway, I just wrote 800+ words article on the upcoming Adrenalyn XL 14/15 based on the info found online. For now its based on the assumptions, but it will be updated as the new info arrives.

mncards
Fans Favourite
mncards
Fans Favourite

September 16th, 2014, 6:36 pm #25

KoNiKo wrote:No images?? thanks for the info mncards!
Sorry, nothing yet that I have when it comes to images or cards in the Nordic Edition version. As soon as I have anything, I'll let you know.
MN Cards & Collectibles - Boxes / Packs / Singles - Always the latest at great prices!

mncards
Fans Favourite
mncards
Fans Favourite

September 16th, 2014, 6:40 pm #26

jayce101 wrote:
wrote:you are not allowed to advertise selling cards as you do not have the required 100 posts
Sorry, wasn't meant as advertising. Just wanted to add some info. I rather use the only user I have than creating a new one just to provide information..
But, I understand there may be rules and if I did break any of them feel free to remove my post.

mncards
Fans Favourite
mncards
Fans Favourite

September 16th, 2014, 6:44 pm #27

SlimShady(srb) wrote:jayce, I would´t be that harsh on mncards, since he did not explicitly said he is selling.
Also, he always adds great info on latest products, so I guess its okay to mention that he sells cards in non harsh selling way?

Anyway, I just wrote 800+ words article on the upcoming Adrenalyn XL 14/15 based on the info found online. For now its based on the assumptions, but it will be updated as the new info arrives.
Thanks.

Great article by the way. Keep up the good work!

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

September 17th, 2014, 10:40 am #28

mncards wrote:
SlimShady(srb) wrote:jayce, I would´t be that harsh on mncards, since he did not explicitly said he is selling.

Thanks.

Great article by the way. Keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate that.

Thank you for providing us with great info

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

September 17th, 2014, 1:51 pm #29

Click Distribution are now showing this on their website with a UK release date of 16th October. The sticker collection to then launch the following week
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

mncards
Fans Favourite
mncards
Fans Favourite

September 17th, 2014, 2:51 pm #30

Got information a couple of hours ago, confirming the Limiteds I already mentioned. Also, the following Limiteds will be in the Advent Calander (exclusive to it) -> Ribery, Hazard, Sneijder, Gotze, Balotelli, Fischer.