Adrenalyn XL World Cup cards in Europe

the silver fox
100 Club
Joined: October 4th, 2009, 4:05 pm

March 14th, 2010, 9:16 pm #1

The cards are more or less same as in UK but also includes cards of players from North & South Korea, New Zealand, Algeria & the England cards are of full shots :-
See here
There are also some cards of players from teams in the UK edition but not in the UK collection e.g. Roque Santa Cruz (Paraguay).
Quote
Like
Share

escobon
escobon

March 14th, 2010, 10:13 pm #2

Hi. A question? Pictures of the players in the European edition are the same of UK Edition?

And if it possible, if there any checklist avaliable of these editions? I can see it.

Thanks for help
Quote
Share

bazzer
bazzer

March 15th, 2010, 4:04 pm #3

only 3 limited cards wanted Schweinsteiger,essien,cannaveraro any know where i can get these :cheers
Quote
Share

the silver fox
100 Club
Joined: October 4th, 2009, 4:05 pm

March 15th, 2010, 7:33 pm #4

Schweinsteiger was in Starter packs on sale in 'Toys R Us' and Cannavaro is supposed to be in Starter Packs on sale in 'The Entertainer'.
Sorry, don't know about Essien - not seen him in any Starter Packs yet (or Beckham or Mascherano)!
Quote
Like
Share

alexcollects
100 Club
Joined: March 10th, 2010, 9:25 pm

March 15th, 2010, 7:40 pm #5

@ the silver fox: I think that Roque Santa Cruz replaces Cabanas of Paraguay and to my knowledge, that apart from the four teams and Team England that's the only difference. Not sure about the limited editions, Panini never did such a thing over here. Binders aren't released in Germany until next monday so no real checklist will be available until then, I'd say. As soon as I find a list of the cards released in Germany, I'll post the link here.
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!
Quote
Like
Share

the silver fox
100 Club
Joined: October 4th, 2009, 4:05 pm

March 15th, 2010, 7:40 pm #6

escobon wrote:Hi. A question? Pictures of the players in the European edition are the same of UK Edition?

And if it possible, if there any checklist avaliable of these editions? I can see it.

Thanks for help
Pictures of players are the same except for the England players and of course the cards of players from Algeria, North & South Kores & New Zealand (which aren't in UK Edition).
Here is a link to soccercardindex.com :
http://www.soccercardindex.com/
then click on the Adrenalyn XL World Cup cards for the Checklist of the UK Edition.
Quote
Like
Share

the silver fox
100 Club
Joined: October 4th, 2009, 4:05 pm

March 15th, 2010, 7:44 pm #7

alexcollects wrote:@ the silver fox: I think that Roque Santa Cruz replaces Cabanas of Paraguay and to my knowledge, that apart from the four teams and Team England that's the only difference. Not sure about the limited editions, Panini never did such a thing over here. Binders aren't released in Germany until next monday so no real checklist will be available until then, I'd say. As soon as I find a list of the cards released in Germany, I'll post the link here.
Yes, you're right about Santa Cruz replacing Cabanas - I heard from a friend in Germany who confirmed this.
Don't think there will be any Ltd Editions in Germany. There weren't any with CL Super Strikes cards released there except for one card (Hleb, I think) which was free with a magazine? So they may do the same again?
Thanks in advance for the checklist.
I've seen already on ebay.de the cards that are selling.
Quote
Like
Share

MattieG7
Player of the Month
MattieG7
Player of the Month
Joined: November 30th, 2009, 4:53 pm

March 15th, 2010, 7:49 pm #8

I have Michael Essien Lim-Ed (for trade twice) and I got him from Sports Direct.
I am a very trusted trader
I am currently collecting these sets:

Match Attax 2009/2010 (I only need Mascherano Limited-Edition)
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 Cards (I need 18 Champions)
Match Attax England World Cup 2010 Cards (I only need Barry & Walcott Lim-Eds)

Feel free to ask me any questions
Quote
Like
Share

alexcollects
100 Club
Joined: March 10th, 2010, 9:25 pm

March 15th, 2010, 8:03 pm #9

the silver fox wrote:
alexcollects wrote:@ the silver fox: I think that Roque Santa Cruz replaces Cabanas of Paraguay and to my knowledge, that apart from the four teams and Team England that's the only difference. Not sure about the limited editions, Panini never did such a thing over here. Binders aren't released in Germany until next monday so no real checklist will be available until then, I'd say. As soon as I find a list of the cards released in Germany, I'll post the link here.
Yes, you're right about Santa Cruz replacing Cabanas - I heard from a friend in Germany who confirmed this.
Don't think there will be any Ltd Editions in Germany. There weren't any with CL Super Strikes cards released there except for one card (Hleb, I think) which was free with a magazine? So they may do the same again?
Thanks in advance for the checklist.
I've seen already on ebay.de the cards that are selling.
Not only Hleb, but also Lehmann. I doubt that they'll do it again though, maybe if something like 06 happens again and Adler would be replaced by Wiese or Neuer. And even then you could get the sticker of Lehmann for like 0,20 € from Panini directly, so ebay.de isn't the cheapest way to get hold of those cards.
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!
Quote
Like
Share

escobon
escobon

March 15th, 2010, 10:01 pm #10

Thanks silver for your help.
Quote
Share