robjones1973
101 Card
Joined: December 31st, 2013, 5:23 pm

February 25th, 2016, 6:31 pm #61

I found multi packs in Tesco at Tetbury near Cirencester today. They are on the system at £2.95 not £4.99. Might be a mistake at this store but hopefully all Tesco's are the same.

I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Quote
Like
Share

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card
Joined: May 27th, 2010, 2:15 pm

February 25th, 2016, 8:19 pm #62

robjones1973 wrote:I found multi packs in Tesco at Tetbury near Cirencester today. They are on the system at £2.95 not £4.99. Might be a mistake at this store but hopefully all Tesco's are the same.

I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Panini - Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016 (04) - Error card - 349



FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.


WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina


Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Quote
Like
Share

robjones1973
101 Card
Joined: December 31st, 2013, 5:23 pm

February 25th, 2016, 8:44 pm #63

robjones1973 wrote:I found multi packs in Tesco at Tetbury near Cirencester today. They are on the system at £2.95 not £4.99. Might be a mistake at this store but hopefully all Tesco's are the same.

I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Thanks Alan.
Quote
Like
Share

RKOwned
i-card
RKOwned
i-card
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 10:10 pm

February 25th, 2016, 10:25 pm #64

robjones1973 wrote:I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?
Quote
Like
Share

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 7:50 pm

February 26th, 2016, 12:18 pm #65

RKOwned wrote:
robjones1973 wrote:I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?
i found this card in a german blister
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback
Quote
Like
Share

RKOwned
i-card
RKOwned
i-card
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 10:10 pm

February 26th, 2016, 8:26 pm #66

Panini King wrote:
RKOwned wrote:
robjones1973 wrote:I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?
i found this card in a german blister
You mean the error card which show Granit Xhaka instead of Taulant, right?
Quote
Like
Share

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 7:50 pm

February 26th, 2016, 10:31 pm #67

RKOwned wrote:
Panini King wrote:
RKOwned wrote:
robjones1973 wrote:I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?
i found this card in a german blister
You mean the error card which show Granit Xhaka instead of Taulant, right?
yes the error card
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback
Quote
Like
Share

RKOwned
i-card
RKOwned
i-card
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 10:10 pm

February 26th, 2016, 10:42 pm #68

Panini King wrote:
RKOwned wrote:
Panini King wrote:
RKOwned wrote:
robjones1973 wrote:I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?
i found this card in a german blister
You mean the error card which show Granit Xhaka instead of Taulant, right?
yes the error card
Okay, thanks for that information!
Hope I found one of these by myself!
Quote
Like
Share

robjones1973
101 Card
Joined: December 31st, 2013, 5:23 pm

February 29th, 2016, 6:17 pm #69

robjones1973 wrote:
robjones1973 wrote:I found multi packs in Tesco at Tetbury near Cirencester today. They are on the system at £2.95 not £4.99. Might be a mistake at this store but hopefully all Tesco's are the same.

I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?
Thanks Alan.
Got 7 multi packs in Ashford, Middlesex today. They were £2.75 each. So effectively the packs of cards are free as the value of the LE cards must be £2.75.
Quote
Like
Share